GREAT PIC OF MY SPIDER PULLED OVER BY UNDERCOVER 50 IN PLAYERS RUN | Page 5 | FerrariChat

GREAT PIC OF MY SPIDER PULLED OVER BY UNDERCOVER 50 IN PLAYERS RUN

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MRMOTA, Mar 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #101 SefacHotRodder, Dec 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Wow, lots of unecessary hate against Reza, have heard nothing but good things from people who have actually met him. I think he was sharing a fun experience from his run and some of the regulars had to react in an uncessary manner.

Whatever though, some of you need to really lighten up.

Oh and Tu-Pac is still alive (figure the only thing this thread needs is a 30 page debate about him)

3. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    No, nothing drives me more nuts than people sounding dumb intentionally.

Mark

4. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    I am with Kevin, ease it up boys. I don't know Reza, but did find him entertaining in the documentary he did on the Gumball 3000. We could do w/o the weird typings of some of his defenders though.

5. EclecticGuy

EclecticGuy Karting

Nov 12, 2006
    LMAO. Sly jab.

6. Randy Harris

Randy Harris Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    R.C. Harris
    I'm strictly a lurker on this Forum. Until today I've enjoyed it greatly and learned a lot along the way. But I have to say that this thread has been quite a revealing and disappointing expose on how not to conduct oneself on a public forum.

I know none of the players here and have no axe to grind one way or the other. But it seems to me that there has been an awful lot of piling on here, especially against a fellow (and his company) that apparently owns and knows Ferraris better than most of you. I think that the fact that he's obviously young or that he speaks and writes English as a second or third language shouldn't be incontrovertable evidence that he's a poser. And even if he is, who really gives a s..t? If you don't like what your reading, you can always move onto another thread. Why spend so much energy bashing a total stranger on line?

As my mother used to say "if you can't think of something nice to say, say nothing at all". It's worked for me for 56 years.

Randy

7. EclecticGuy

EclecticGuy Karting

Nov 12, 2006
    For the most part, I agree with you. I especially see the bashing of "Mr. Mota" to be uncalled for and out of hand. I see plenty of the bashing of others in more justified places going too far as well. Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh though because with the same token of your wisdom - why spend time and energy trying to stop something so trivial that probably won't stop? If you don't like it - ignore it. I usually do. Today I was bored and felt like making mostly neutral light hearted commentary. You've inspired a more philosophical and observational type commentary, but I'm still only actually posting it because I'm bored.

But, to let you know, you seem to be meaning to address the axe grinding of one individual while unwittingly confusing two separate people's issues (Mr. Mota and Mr. Flo) as one .

Mr. Mota is older and I think he may have lived in the US his entire life and thus speaks English quite as well as any American. The integrity of Mr. Mota's business is not in question either. Mr. Flo is a younger German whose recent behavior on the forum has instigated, amplified and somewhat arguably validated some of the criticisms he has received that were possibly at first uncalled for. The integrity of his business is questionable and is being debated elsewhere on this forum as he linked to in this thread.

But, who really cares? Best.

8. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I wasn't bashing Reza, i was commenting about MRFLO. He bumped up this old thread to say that he didn't get a warm welcome either. It is my belief that he is in cahoots with MDM Eurotics.

9. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA