Greatest Ferrari driver vote results | FerrariChat

Greatest Ferrari driver vote results

Discussion in 'F1' started by F1 Racing, Nov 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1 Racing

F1 Racing Rookie

Nov 16, 2017
    Full Name:
    Edd Straw
    With the help of members of the FerrariChat community, F1 Racing magazine has run a poll allowing fans to vote for the greatest Ferrari grand prix drivers.

Here are the results. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/133054/schumacher-tops-greatest-ferrari-driver-poll

Many thanks to those from the FerrariChat community who voted.

F1 Racing’s December issue, out now, celebrates Ferrari’s 70th anniversary. As well as the driver poll, there are in-depth articles on the origins of Ferrari, its myth and magic and spectacular photography of seven of the greatest F1 cars to emerge from Maranello.

2. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    WOW....Kimi as the 2nd greatest Ferrari driver ever? Over the likes of Villeneuve & Lauda? Even Vettel and Alonso (I get that his tenure has been longer than theirs and he has a WDC with Ferrari).

It feels like the voting may have been from a more contemporary crowd.

kraftwerk likes this.
  3. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    And who didn't quite understand the question!

Jonathan

4. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I bet I was the only one that voted for who I did. Definitely a legend but maybe not so much with Ferrari. He was though, one of the greatest drivers that did drive a Ferrari as invited by Enzo himself. Just didn't have much of a career with Ferrari.