Groupon | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Groupon

Discussion in '348/355' started by 355 Shwing, Oct 16, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bzubi

bzubi Karting

May 7, 2007
    NOVA
    Full Name:
    Bashar Zubi
    Has anyone received an email after they placed an order, and gotten a confirmation email of the order with a confirmation number, that their Groupon is about to expire and to hurry up and finalize their purchase?

I received such email last night with a button titled "Return to Checkout" that took me to a web page of what looks like my order before final submission, hmmmmm strange.

2. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Gotta say, Groupon does not have their sch1tt together at all. I clicked on the link, completed the purchase, they charged my credit card for the full amount.

I never got a confirmation or anything via email so logged into my Groupon account and my order was there and 100% confirmed.

I checked the small print and it said "does not ship to Canada". It was late at night so I couldn't call. I then noticed they had 24 hour online support via email so I inquired. 3 days later and still no response.

I called and complained, they said it takes 24 hours to get an answer. If that's the case, why bother having 24 hour support?

Also, why tease me and allow me to complete my purchase and why is Canada available to be selected as the shipping address if they won't ship to Canada?

Not a fan of groupon....they have some issues to fix.

3. 355rockit

355rockit Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2010
    San Marcos, CA
    Full Name:
    Vas
    If you want to have them ship to me in CA and I can ship it to you. Least I can do for all the help you provided me. PM me if interested.

4. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Thanks but I already got another Fchat friend to take care of this for me...

5. GerryD

GerryD Formula 3

May 5, 2010
    North of TO
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hope these are not made in China.:)

6. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    The watches on the groupon special look great compared to the ones on the Ferrari Store site that really look like cheap china stuff.

However, it's all probably made in China like everything else in the world.

What will we do when they move the Maranello factory to Shanghai?

7. Extreme

Extreme F1 Rookie

May 26, 2010
    Northern Utah
    Full Name:
    Erick
    One thing is for sure, it won't be made in the USA...

8. GerryD

GerryD Formula 3

May 5, 2010
    North of TO
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Thats why America is in deep dodo. Americans complain about the economy and unemployment is unblievalbly high but we still buy Chineese made crap. Its sort of like the mobster holding the gun making you dig your own grave except in this case there is no gun.
    BTW dont mistake a good looking watch for a well taken picture of one.

9. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
  10. mike_747

mike_747 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Seattle
    #35 mike_747, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    come on guys - this is just a bunch of cheap quartz watches with a Ferrari emblem. Without the emblems they're worth $39.99 tops.
    A real Ferrari watch from a brand name will be mechanical, not quartz and will start around $2,500.

11. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    Really? $39 bucks?

12. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I'm not afraid to say, I purchased one and it looks like top quality to me. I'm very happy with my purchase, it's at least as nice as my Tag and cost much less.

I think the display box that it came in is worth $39.99.........

Rob

13. Turbo Ron

Turbo Ron Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    West Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Ron Stavis
    I glad it looks nice. Mine should come any day. I just received a letter from them for it taking so long. Weather related.

14. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave