GT2RS Pricing? | FerrariChat

GT2RS Pricing?

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by twist-a-grip, Feb 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. twist-a-grip

twist-a-grip Karting

Oct 25, 2013
    Never even crossed my mind getting one of these, but stopped by to see another car at my P-car dealer and they had one sitting in the back where I was given a "locals only" price ( still over sticker). Being a car guy, I know the car is amazing, so it peaked my interest. Got home and noticed most cars are asking $75-100k over - way higher than what I'd have to pay to get into this car. Driving one for the summer for free seemed like a pretty reasonable proposition.

Anyone have any pricing data points to help me make a more informed decision? Thanks

2. felipe

felipe Rookie

Aug 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    luis felipe lazarte
    There was a GT2RS at Porsche Perimeter in Atlanta. They were asking 50k over sticker and it sat for a couple months. Im pretty sure the deal got done bellow that. People in Rennlist seem to agree that prices are trending down and moving towards sticker but deals being done between 25-50K over.

3. twist-a-grip

twist-a-grip Karting

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks! I tried to read a 5-10 pages on Rennlist and got nowhere. Figured if I asked them, I'd get the typical feedback - I have one and they're selling for $100k over, or I don't have one and they're only sticker. This one is $15k over, but not my color. I called on 3-4 cars that had a better color scheme and they were $75k-100k over - Norwell, MA, has one for $140k over and he just laughed when I asked about $25k.

4. cgt000

cgt000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2014
    Northeast
    I was offered a chalk for 50 over. Of PTS, it would probably be a lot more.

5. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    If you want one PM me, I know a dealer that will be fair with pricing and has stock.