GTC4 Lusso mini review | Page 2 | FerrariChat

GTC4 Lusso mini review

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Jas, Jul 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Drive an early Lusso and a late one, and you will see they are wrong and uninformed. It's very likely Ferrari simply never listed the change. But it is very obvious when driving them.

2. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I never had an FF, but I too did read that the Lusso has IIRC 10mm more rear legroom. I would guess it was achieved by a change in seat designs.

My Lusso front seats do have ventilation. That would not affect their size.

350MH83 and Bob Dobalibus like this.
  3. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I got a really nice surprise. Ferrari had sent the original owner of my Lusso a precise hand made one-off model of his exact car, right down to every spec detail inside and outside.

Top guy, as he so kindly dropped it off at my house for me, to keep with my car. A real gent, and he is on here but I won't mention whom (to protect his privacy).

It is in fact never opened and still security sealed, so I don't have the heart to unseal it either now.

It even came with three photographs from Ferrari's production line of my car being built.

Kudos to Ferrari for enhancing the (V12) customer buying experience in this way, and so very kind of the original owner to pass it on to me.
    A few pics of the box and contents below.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Haider338

Haider338 Rookie

Sep 17, 2023
    San Jose CA
    Anyone have an idea how much is a fair/good price for 2017 GTC4Lusso (with less than 8K miles) off its original MSRP would be ?
    sounds dealers asks around 60% of the original MSRP price

5. ak4713

ak4713 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2023
    Central NJ
    CarGurus seems to indicate a 220-230K number, but with winter approaching, 2017 models falling off the maintenance plans, and decent number of Lussos staying on the market, I would think it would drop another 5-10%.....of course being a Lusso shopper might have injected some bias into my comment :)