GTC4 LUSSO "T" Owners Please Chime In | FerrariChat

GTC4 LUSSO "T" Owners Please Chime In

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by twinturbo, Apr 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. twinturbo

twinturbo Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    First time Ferrari owner and been on this forum for a long time. Picked up my new 2018 Lusso T from the dealer a couple months ago.

Do any other owners of the "T" specifically, have experience or noise issues coming from behind the center dash / air vent area when the AC (snowflake) is on?

I get a tractor noise that goes in and out very loudly, at one point I thought a helicopter was circling above the car. I had my dealer let me get into another Lusso T and had the same experience.

Ferrari does not have a solution as of now so I'm hoping someone else has had their dealership find the issue.

Thanks!

2. Denny787

Denny787 Rookie

Sep 7, 2018
    Same crap over here Mate. It is connected to the ventilation, when you turn it off it's gone.
    Told the dealer, good luck, nobody will disassemble the cockpit for a simple noise.

Which seats did you go for? Went for the DIAMOND STITCHINGS and they are hard like a rock.

3. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    That is not good at all.. wow... is every car having this issue?

4. gef3rd

gef3rd Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 21, 2009
    Palos Verdes Estates
    Full Name:
    George
    The A/C fan has only four speed positions. The 2nd position is not strong enough and the 3rd and 4th positions create fan noise. Irritating to say the least.

Communicated this to the factory when they called for feedback. They are aware of the issue.

5. j09333

j09333 Formula 3

May 7, 2004
    Same with v12.
    Went in service for this quite but no fix.

6. wacko

wacko Rookie

Dec 2, 2014
    Why does Ferrari spoil a brilliant car with silly little things like a noisy fan ? OK for some fan noise is irritating rather than deal breaker like the ongoing PTU issue in the V12. It all adds up to a careless attitude after so much hard work creating a unique car.

7. wacko

wacko Rookie

Dec 2, 2014
    Why does Ferrari spoil a brilliant car with silly little things like a noisy fan ? OK for some fan noise is irritating rather than deal breaker like the ongoing PTU issue in the V12. It all adds up to a careless attitude after so much hard work creating a unique car.