GTC4Lusso Official Picture Thread. | Page 144 | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso Official Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by rmitchell248, Feb 15, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    [​IMG]

of2worlds, Caeruleus11 and Boomhauer like this.
  2. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Interesting door window tint on this car, looks cool, would be illegal in the UK.
    I also like the V12 GTC number plate.
    If anybody is interested, V8 GTC is available in the UK. Listed as POA, I discovered the seller is looking for north of 20 K GBP.
    I have never really been a fan of "vanity plates" but that would have tempted me If it was more like £2 K.

of2worlds, Caeruleus11 and Boomhauer like this.
  3. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Thank you for the additional,pictures. No one commented. I was wondering when someone would do a Breadvan. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TSOYBELIS likes this.
  4. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Holly smokes that is spectacular! Wow!!! Need more pics, looks like a TM for sure.

of2worlds likes this.
  5. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    sexybeast and of2worlds like this.
  6. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    of2worlds likes this.
  7. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    F2003-GA and of2worlds like this.
  8. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  9. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    [​IMG]
    Many times Ferrari posts on IG etc photos of TM cars. I would love to see (from Ferrari) a - lets say- yearly illustrated book with all the TM cars that were produced the previous year.
    Detailed photos and exact specifications would be amazing for owners and enthusiasts.

10. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  11. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    of2worlds and Caeruleus11 like this.
  12. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH

That would be an absolutely super idea! Also a way to showcase the efforts of the very talented people working in 'tailor made'. They are the people who nurture these amazing design ideas and give them life!!!

Caeruleus11 and TSOYBELIS like this.
  13. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    Absolutely agree.

of2worlds likes this.
  14. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Great idea! They have done this with a few cars in the past. I will see if I can find the name

TSOYBELIS and of2worlds like this.
  15. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The "tailor made - Hall of Fame". :)

dcmetro and TSOYBELIS like this.
  16. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Avorio or white ?

17. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Looks Avorio to me

18. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I found the name: "Programma Allestimenti Speciali" I have the 2014 book and also I think 2012 somewhere. Its not quite as you were suggesting: a detailed look at all the Tailor Made stuff, I think its a mix of Tailor Made and Atelier and not comprehensive, rather, what they must have thought interesting.

TSOYBELIS and of2worlds like this.
  19. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    +1 Love it

F2003-GA likes this.
  20. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Would love to see more pics of this one :)

21. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    On October 23, 2018, Ferrari Japan from Tokyo and Tokyo invited more than 300 guests to the Italian Embassy to attend the special event "Ferrari TailorMade's Art" ("The Art of Ferrari Tailor Made ") was held. At the venue, artists leading the Tokyo gathered from the world of fashion, architecture and creative, including Ferrari owners who love powered horses, and enjoyed a special night.

Ferrari Tailor Made is an exclusive personalization program aimed at tailoring one and only Ferrari which perfectly matches your unique personality and style. Ferrari's DNA - Innovation, Elegance, Technology, Tradition, Craftsmanship, and Passion are added to the new TailorMade & Atelier area built in the new styling center (Centro Stile) just completed in Maranello this September The personalization experience reflected is now possible.

In this event, Ferrari exhibited nine tailor-made models specifically tailored for Japan. Ferrari GTC 4 Lusso T model with a V8 turbo engine, the 4 seater best suited for every day and weekend drive, was tailored to 9 different themes, 9 different Ferrari reflecting Japan's innovation, tradition, aesthetics It was announced.

This special event was held at the Italian Embassy in Tokyo. Ferrari is an unlikely place to show off Ferrari's tailor-made program and due to the deep understanding of Italian Ambassador Giorgio Strachet to Japan, Ferrari was also exhibited in the official residence of the embassy, resonating with beautiful architecture, creating a beautiful space that is unprecedented It was. At the daytime for the media, an actor / creator, Iseya Tomosani, participated in a dialogue, and in the evening party David Klippa Economic Development Organization Secretary and Italian Ambassador to Straße celebrated Maid in Italy.
    Source: Ferrari Japan

Caeruleus11, otakki, deltona and 4 others like this.