GTC4Lusso wiring diagram | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso wiring diagram

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by DavidA23, Apr 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DavidA23

DavidA23 Rookie

Apr 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    David Abdel
    Hi all,
    My first post here. I have a GTC4Lusso T and am looking for a wiring diagram so I can install my dash cam.

My Ferrari dealer wants to charge me $2,000 for install of this camera when it cost me $150 for my Mercedes. I’m more than capable of doing this myself, however I like to have the wiring diagram to view.

Looking inline has led to dead ends. Does anyone here know where I can access this?
    Thanks in Advance

2. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Tuck the cable into the front edge of the headlining then tuck it behind the A pillar and down the small and very tight gap with the dashboard. take the panel off under the dash but be careful to undo the screws and slide it off. If you break the plastic lugs use superglue to fix them. They are only plastic. Find a fuse that comes on with ignition ie any miner lighting fuse or mirror fuse ( all in the handbook) and use a piggy back fuse. the earth can be fixed to any screw attached to the adjacent aluminium chassis. Job done.

3. DavidA23

DavidA23 Rookie

Apr 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    David Abdel
    Thank you - but silly question, are you talking about the drivers side or passenger side? I’m assuming your talking about the drivers side and If so I’m struggling to work out how to remove the panel under the steering wheel.
    Do you have any pics you could share?
    Thanks again.

4. DavidA23

DavidA23 Rookie

Apr 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    David Abdel
    Awesome. Thanks for your help on this!

5. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Hi
    I got my head in under the drivers side RHD and found a plastic screw head. turn this and slide the cover off. be careful not to break the lugs (as i did) but as i said they are easily fixed with super glue

6. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    A pic is definitely worth a thousand words! Super helpful to see those pics! I assume the arrangement in the fusebox is similar or same as the FF, so it should be a breeze as a diy.

-Please share how the route taken by the wire to the back window.

-The lower 3rd of A-pillar is nearly sealed tight with the trim so wire cannot be slipped behind, and the wire keeps slipping out on the bottom half of A pillar when driving...What do you use to keep that in?

-Are you using a Power Magic Pro to keep it on while it is parked?

7. sandman03456

sandman03456 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    I am trying to accomplish a similar task with the installation of a mirrortap for a radar detector, I was able to remove the mirror by pulling the mirror, parallel with the windshield toward the dash until it was disconnected. I expected to find a wiring plug to aid me in accessing a 12v switched wire and a ground. In a previous post, the yellow wire was the 12v switched wire and the black wire was ground, but there does not seem to be an easily accessible plug to check. Can anyone confirm this? Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login