Guess What i Did Last Night...? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Guess What i Did Last Night...?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i heart you, too, Jerry... :)

JHL, there's no story needed; i LOVE Ferraris, that's it. i don't have or need a story for my other two tattoos, so there's nothing needed for this one... It's within a "shirt", so employers can't see it, that's my only concern... Bradley did an EXCELLENT job; i'm very pleased with the outcome...

Pat, i'll give him one this weekend... :)

Mitch, thanks... i think everyone should have a Prancing Horse tattoo... :)

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Congrats on the Tat Carbon, I have three of them myself. (non Ferrari) I was thinking about getting another, Maybe the NART logo. I suprised that you didn't get a Ferrarichat / Rosso 4 life.

Here's some info on tattoo care.

The first thing to remember about your tattoo is that this is a lifetime investment! Do not rely on information from friends about the care of your new tattoo. The artist will provide you with the proper care for the tattoo.

Generally, if your tattoo has been bandaged, leave it on for approximately two hours. Then, wash it gently with luke warm water using antibacterial soap. Pat it dry, do not rub. This washing should occur three to four times a day.

Do no apply another bandage to the tattoo. Allow it to be exposed to air. This will help the healing process. Also, try to avoid tightly fitted clothing. Clean, loose clothing will be the best.

After washing, apply very thing coasts of Bacitracin or A&D Ointment and work it into the skin. Do not over apply. Apply just enough so that the tattoo appears shiny. If you can see the ointment on your skin, you are using too much.

Do not soak the tattoo in water or let the shower directly spray hard onto it. Also, avoid swimming pools, the ocean, hot tubs or any other source of water, aside from the shower, until the tattoo is healed. Also avoid getting the new tattoo sunburned until it is healed. All of these can fade the tattoo and hinder the healing process.

When the tattoo begins the healing process, do not directly scratch the tattoo. Itching means healing and a little bit of alcohol will relieve the itch. Also, do not pick the scabs that may form. Let them fall off gradually. This will usually happen in one to three weeks.

If swelling or redness occurs, you can use ice packs to help the swelling go down.

Most importantly, notify a doctor if you have even the slightest sign of infection.

The healing process can be as little as one week or as long as six weeks or more depending on the size and complexity of your particular design.

3. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thanks, Will; that's pretty much exactly what Bradley told me to do... Slightly different from what the artists of my first two told me, though... Either way, it's good advice... :)

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Opps! Sorry, I thought this one was your first tattoo, never mind the tat care above. I didn't notice the other one you had.

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i've got two others as mentioned in my 12:20PM post... No biggie, i appreciate the advice, nonetheless... :)

6. Liberace The Great

Apr 22, 2004
    Heaven
    Full Name:
    Wladziu V. Liberace
    Carby,

Love the tat! It's sooooooo masculine. :)

7. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle

That is right on the money it's rare that I see direction writen properly but this one is good real good.

Carbon glad you like the job I did and to all F chatters out there thanks for the compliments.

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Bradley, having had two done already, years ago and going with my uncle for a few of the many he has, i'm not unfamiliar with the atmosphere and culture of tattoos... Beyond the fact that i love this one and that it was done very well, it was obvious that you've got plenty of experience, you know what you're doing and you go about it in a proper and professional manner... i will definitely recommend you in the future (but i'm keeping the card for my collection!:D)

9. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I would like that tatoo on my back or on my heart. Will keep it in mind if I am ever in NY!

Long live Bradley's ink! :)

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Yeah - one that says, "Ferrari Dino"

Carbon - any plans to get a tat across your rear decklid? If you do, please do not *dry heaves* post pics. Seriously, I had dry heaves at the *dry heaves* thought of it. *Returns from Hades* - you da man.

11. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    #61 urraco, Apr 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    B!tchin'... i'm really happy with this newest one... :)

Hey, does anyone know if it's true or not, that if you put Neosporin on a freshly inked tattoo, it will act like a disinfectant and draw the ink right out of your skin...?

13. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    not true carbon

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thanks, Bradley; i should know better than to listen to my uncle... :)

15. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    It's great to see what an amazing community this is. :)

16. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thats some good inking man. I've been wanting to get a Scuderia shield on the back of my right shoulder for some time now but I'm hesitant about permanent things sometimes. Like your sleeves too Bradley! Also Carb, aweasome tat man.