'Guy Things' you do. Fess up here! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

'Guy Things' you do. Fess up here!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Jul 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    LOL

i do that

2. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Yes, but it's double points if I can catch them on my foot and kick them up again to catch it.

3. bannedleader

bannedleader Karting
    BANNED

Mar 6, 2007
    ....two other people that kick their pants into the air?? Thought is was just me.

4. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    make that 4 :)

5. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    step over the laundry basket that my wife carelessly left at the bottom of the stairs.

6. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I had an upstairs laundry shoot. When it was full, I would still stuff it. The result was all the clothes on he bottom are now on the floor in the laundry room. I would simply not be the first person to go in there!

7. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    I once jogged through a residential area wearing nothing but running shoes and a batman mask, in broad daylight. Lost a bet and the stakes were obviously quite high. I was drunk and tripped a couple of times. Just terrible.

I once took a pee while standing up to the bar and ordering a drink. It was a "beach" bar, so I just pulled up the leg on my board shorts a bit. Yes, I did get some on myself.

8. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Oh boy...here it goes:

1) Use the nice decorative bathroom towel hanging up when at other people's house to dry my hands after washing them. Try to keep it as straight as possible so they don't think I used it.

2) Leave just a few squares of toilet paper on the roll so I don't have to change it.

3) Put on gf's bra and parade around the room until I get that certain look from her (you guys know what i'm talking about, eyes rolling and amused and maybe a bit scared).

4) Naked dance in front of gf when I get out of the shower and am "air-drying" off.

5) Throw things into the garabage; if I miss I don't bother to pick it up until there are 5+ things that are on the floor.

6) I also do the underwear to hand kick :)

7) Chug milk, water, Juice, etc from the container in the fridge and then put it back.

8) Get a drink of water straight from the sink. If you tilt your head just right it is the most effective way to get water into your system fast without the hassle of a cup/glass.

9) This might be strange to some, but I keep a fork next to my recliner so that I can scratch my back when needed.

10) Eat leftovers from the box and then put it back in the fridge.

11) Naked lady dance in front of the gf - I hope I don't have to explain this one to anyone but it is a fan favorite.

12) Be interested in a sports game I really don't care about to get out of going shopping, errands, hanging out with her friends/co-workers. "I can't honey, tonights the BIG GAME!"

That's about it for now.

Maybe not appropriate for this list but one time I was incoherently drunk at a bar in Lawrence Kansas. They have an "Ice bar" there and instead of wood, the top of the bar is a sheet of ice that remains frozen and helps to keep your beer cold - much like a hockey rink. I don't remember much of the night but I urinated on it and the urine froze to the top. It was in front of a lot of people and I miraculously did not get kicked out cause the bar staff was out having a smoke break (no plans to run for political office :p).

Very ashamed about that one. Sorry future patrons and bar staff that had to clean up after me. So stupid and immature.

9. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    :0

10. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    I slept with my math teacher when i turned 18. She was 23. :D

Im kidding. ;) Or am i.

11. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    Nope, I do that as well. In addition:

1. pee in the shower (my fiance and I shower together everyday ;P)
    2. leave glasses out with liquid in them so long that they get chunky/moldy (this is less of a problem with my SO living with me)
    3. when I was in high school I did the thing boys do into my sheets, knowing full well that my maid would be changing my sheets in the morning. Poor girl, four years of that.
    4. i leave dirty clothes on the floor when the hamper is a few feet away
    5. i analyze the parking lot, and more specifically, assess the age and socioeconomic status of the people likely to own certain vehicles, all in an effort to minimize door dings.
    6. pick at my nails and leave them on the nightstand
    7. only eat about 7/8 of what's on my plate, no matter the portion size
    8. respond in the negative to whatever the SO says, even though I haven't the faintest idea of what she just said

there are a few others, but i'm trying to keep this PG-13, and not NC-17 :)

12. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

I do this too, but only at the mother in law's house :)

13. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    i slept with an unclean woman

14. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    Did you get a rash on your face??

15. bannedleader

bannedleader Karting
    BANNED

Mar 6, 2007
    ....I owned a pair of liquor stores, and the dairy truck driver at one of them told me his father (who was a baptist minister) caught him "wanking it" at the dinner table. Why in the H E double toothpicks he admitted that one is beyond me.

16. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    I've taught my 9 y/o to piss in the shower.

17. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Just taught my 3 year old to pee standing up!!!

He already pee's in the shower...

Dom

18. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Lucky B@stard. Or are you? ;)

A teacher from my high school (male) just got 4 years in prison for hooking up with (not sure if he actually slept with them) a few female students.