Had full PPF treatment | FerrariChat

Had full PPF treatment

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Portofinoman, Jun 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Portofinoman

Portofinoman Rookie

Jan 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mike jacquet
    I intend on driving this car a lot, not as a daily driver because I don’t commute but for casual trips or long vacations so for peace of mind I decided to PPF the whole car. I love the lines on the Porto M but are easily overlooked so I decide to accentuate them by adding black PPF on the hood and back. Also added yellow pinstripe and blacked out the side and back reflectors. I think it looks wickedly good.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    That looks very sharp. The yellow pinstripe is a great touch...T

3. jayhawk1323

jayhawk1323 Rookie

Aug 30, 2021
    San diego
    Full Name:
    Jason G
    I like that look. Quick ?: do most people protect their cars with PPF and if so, do the dealers do it or do people take to specialty places? Looking forward to getting my first ferrari later this year and wasn't sure what most people do.

4. Florida Joe

Florida Joe Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    South Florida
    I did a full PPF. The dealer brought a PPF team in.

Absolutely fantastic. They did a great job and the car stays clean. Rain and dirt just roll off.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Portofinoman

Portofinoman Rookie

Jan 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mike jacquet
    I personally selected an installer that had a variety of products to chose from and had enough volume to be very efficient and high quality. It’s a long term commitment so you want It done right. I also had ceramic coating applied on the wheels and calipers and high quality window film. All in all really glad I invested in it to help keep it looking like new regardless of the number of miles I put on it.

6. Dsald

Dsald Karting

Mar 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chris Johnson
    Mine is at the installer now to get full ppf and ceramic. You want to pick the right installer, it's not something you want done wrong.