Hamilton deserves more respect | Page 123 | FerrariChat

Hamilton deserves more respect

Discussion in 'F1' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Mar 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Since when did you think these drivers are real drivers? You feel no other driver on the grid or in the past is a real driver unless it’s Hamilton.

2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    No way was I suggesting that. Just pointing out F1 drivers view as apposed to internet drivers.

ricksb likes this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

He was referring to the fact that I’m the OP on
    The thread which I started, therefore yes MY thread.
    I would not want to be a moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terra likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Why are you losing your time with trolls and haters ?

ktu likes this.
  5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Well it makes the workday go by faster for sure!

JJ likes this.
  6. Natkingcolebasket69

ktu likes this.
  7. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
  8. Natkingcolebasket69

One drives for Ferrari, other for Mercedes. What is his interest in doing so?
    Maybe an invite to drive Lewis’ Pagani? Or maybe, unlike 99.9% of us here, he knows what it takes to drive a f1 and the effort needed to win, even in a great car?
    Additionally he also knows how hard max is to pass CF Austria.

ricksb and ktu like this.
  9. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    CL forgot about the cheater engine I guess

Bas likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

11. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    About 95% of the people who watched the race said Lewis had a great race.......Seb still feels it's unnecessary to review the incident at T4.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Yes I would agree with that for sure.

As I said, Lewis got lucky plenty of times.

Nothing will happen, just putting extra scrutiny and pressure on stewards for the last 3.

I hope the last race decides it all.

ricksb likes this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Those drivers are referring to the incident. Not Hamilton's drive and race win, as my post was referring to. However i agree with Montoya on Max not even trying to make the corner.

14. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    You might want to look up that little qualifying problem in Monaco................

ktu and lorenzobandini like this.
  15. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Anyone that goes from first to last will say they had a great race. Obviously

16. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Me personally, Lewis DID'NT have a great race.

Lewis had a DOMINANT sprint qualifying and a DOMINANT race.

As far as I'm concerned, Mercedes should just throw a new PU (calibrated to the BrazilianGP) in Lewis's car these last 3 races and be done with 2021.....8 WDC's titles for Lewis. As Toto said, " **** them all!!!!"

sammysaber and lorenzobandini like this.
  17. Natkingcolebasket69

Dominant, great… semantics;)

18. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    IMO LULU didnt qualify he was DQ. Should of started in pit lane. Also go watch the onboard speeds at the beginning of the race and sprint with out drs. Seriously how can anyone say how great he is in a straight line?
    He has the ability to reduce tire friction, air resistance, Gimme a break. BIG POWER

375+ and Bas like this.
  19. #3070 lorenzobandini, Nov 18, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    From whence in ktu's "Real F1 drivers praise Hamilton's driving in Brazil." does one derive the above interpretation??? Quite the contrary. Amazing how some read things that aren't there at all.......
    I've never read a post by ktu either stating nor even implying that LH is the "only" real driver.....just the best for the past few years.

Sorry, but I had to......my "trolling" ( :rolleyes: ) genetics, knee jerk response, to an obvious misperception.

Terra and ktu like this.
  20. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    He has no need to do such...

21. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Charles may change his view of Ham if he got to drive that magnificent Mercedes himself ;)

classic308 likes this.
  22. FordGTDriver

FordGTDriver Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2007
    I would like to think that I am somewhat observant and objective. I seldom find excuses to dislike people, and I really do try to see things through other people’s eyes. I’ve followed F1 religiously for decades, and I’ve seen plenty of races in person (anyone remember when F1 ran in Phoenix, Arizona?).

So, having sung my own praises, I am mystified by the gushing over Hamilton’s performance in Brazil. Ironically, it all comes back to what makes Hamilton’s record so controversial; the incontrovertible evidence that he is a mere passenger in the most dominant machine in recent F1 history. Brazil simply illustrates the point in stark detail. Lewis gets spanked in the prior race…so Mercedes puts a mega motor in and suddenly Lewis is the greatest of all time again. Can anyone deny that Hamilton’s incredible speed/power/downforce advantage made it look like his car was of a different formula all together?

I’m afraid that far from proving Hamilton’s greatness, Brazil only make his legacy in the Hybrid era all the more dubious…

stavura, JJ, gh0st0 and 5 others like this.
  23. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Under this same kind of reasoning (if it can be called reasoning):: Mansell and Piquet and Senna should be docked 1 WDC each !! (probably Fangio, too)

ktu likes this.
  24. Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Heck, the list can go on and on.
    Part of becoming great in the sport is getting yourself the right seat. The list of previous and later champs go on and on that didn't do so well whilst in inferior makes. Nothing new here in any of the sport of auto racing since the very first race.....

ktu likes this.