Hamilton is under investigation for his actions at the Austrian GP | FerrariChat

Hamilton is under investigation for his actions at the Austrian GP

Discussion in 'F1' started by aaronrgonz, Jul 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    #1 aaronrgonz, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    "Hamilton completely blocked me," said Raikkonen to his pit wall, who also gave Hamilton a single-digit salute from the cockpit after the incident.

"The incident was noted by race control and the stewards have elected to investigate it after qualifying to work out if Hamilton did anything wrong. If he is found guilty, then Hamilton could be handed a grid penalty."

I'm sure Kimi is content with this, but is the penalty going to have that big of ramifications?

Full article: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/news/1051

2. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Rules are Rules.

Nobody should be exempt.

william and ktu like this.
  3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    I never understood why drivers have to slow down so drastically after a fast lap in qualifs anyway.
    Many unnecessary penalties result from that.
    Do they have to to cool down their tyres?

4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Sorry, I do not understand the purpose of this thread... isn´t that history?
    Lewis was investigated, got a grid penalty of three and moved back two because there were more penalties.... case closed.

GordonC, ricksb, daytona355 and 8 others like this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’m just glad that for once in the last five years, the stewards have been allowed to give the donut a penalty.... course, this weekend was all about Mercedes and the FIA ‘arranging’ a bad weekend to take the steam out of the growing discontent from fans about bias and favouritism

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    F1 continues to shoot itself in the driving shoe.