Happy Holidays everyone!!! | FerrariChat

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Dec 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #1 FerrariFrank1, Dec 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Merry Christmas!!! Happy Hannukah! Happy Kwanza! Whatever your beliefs,whatever you do. "Whatever your Bag...Man" as Sammy Davis,Jr. would have said. Who,by the way,I believe celebrated all 3...:) Have a Safe and Happy Holiday amongst your Family and Friends. THAT is what really matters in this time of the Year.

Congrats to David,(Rocketboy) You have a really Beautiful Lady there. Keep her nice and Happy...:) And,to Skip. Hope he gets better quick. Also,Tod. Did he have his procedure yet? Anyone know? If or when,I will say a prayer for Him too.

And,hope to see MORE of everybody in the Ferrari Community come out and JOIN US in 2005! WE had alot of Fun this past Year... And,if you missed any of the Drives that we had,and Plan for Everyone,you really Did Miss something.

This Year,try to make some time for yourself,and your Special Car...(You can always bring your special someone along,too. Or,junior "Car Guy or Gal"...:) ) But,in any case...Do try to get out and Join us with that Bella Automobile that you've probably been yearning for,for a long time! You finally got it,now,make some time to Enjoy it!!!...:) Our Driving time is so limited...with Weather,Work,Family and other obligations,etc...And...We only live once!!!!

Happy Holidays to all of you great Folks that I've Met in the past few years!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login