Harmony Headers | FerrariChat

Harmony Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by bobafett, Apr 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Anyone heard of these guys? Based out of NY - I am wondering if anyone has used their products. They seem to be *extremely* knowledgeable (and you guys know how suspect I am of tuners) - very straight-forward and have real numbers on their 360 work.

Any of you east coast folks able to speak about em with experience, or know how to get in touch with them? Interested in seeing if they have done any 550 work yet.

--Dan

2. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    We're in the process of becoming an authorized dealer for their 360 headers ,the guy I talked to was real nice and they have some awesome headers. From what I hear, service is great. Don't know much else but hope that helps.

3. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    #3 ferrarifixer, Apr 3, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This system not for sale, as just a prototype, but completed this week is my first siamese race 360 system, including equal length headers with "clever" collector.

Note... no capability for cats on this system at this stage... pure race. PM and emails from any interested site sponsors are welcomed, but I won't be offering this system for several weeks until fully tested. (Bathurst over easter).

Private individuals interested should contact their local suitable site sponsor, who in turn can contact me if interested.

At time of pic, system NOT ceramic coated yet. it will not use heat shielded headers, just shiny ceramic coated FULL system.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. B.R.

B.R. Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2006
    Full Name:
    B.R.
    I have a set on my 360 of harmony headers there great will be going to the dyno tommorow so will post up #s . I already went to the dyno the first time and made 18hp with a slight exhaust leak. Leak was fixed and harmony wanted to try a new set on my car that they had made so we will see what happens ...

5. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Looks good Phil but it needs some zoomier tips.

6. Rifledriver

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

That 18 Hp. Is it without any other mods?

Do you happen to know if they make both styles, air inj and non air inj?

7. B.R.

B.R. Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2006
    Full Name:
    B.R.
    john u will get the inside scoop u know where tomorow i prommise

8. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I thought it was a 16hp increase with the exhaust leak, or am I mistaken and it's 18? Please clarify if you can.

9. B.R.

B.R. Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2006
    Full Name:
    B.R.

my fault I must have typed the wrong # 16hp is right

10. Ftech1

Ftech1 Guest

Pictures and link?

11. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    http://www.harmonyautosport.com/

Seems like a real straight shooter, have only heard positive things about them..

12. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    Ha ha, yes Brian I know. But this is a pure race system. the tail pipes get knocked often in racing, and these ones are "disposable", so as to not damage the rest of the system... they simply break off if knocked hard enough, there will also be a different tail pipe option, for more silencing if noise limit is a problem.

The coated and finished system is fully polished however, and looks better than the photos.

FYI, I've used tubi race headers on 360C with otherwise std system, and they don't make anything like 16 BHP. Maybe 5-8 BHP.

The harmonys' look very nice, any close up shots?

13. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    #13 ferrarifixer, Apr 4, 2006
  14. Rifledriver

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Thats much faster.

I know what you mean about the sacrificial tips, now if you can only come up with self sealing radiators.

15. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    #15 bobafett, Apr 4, 2006
    I got an email back from harmony with some better pictures. All I have to say is look at the quality of workmanship. I hope they post on here - and develop a set of 550 headers!!!

blkblkblk: have they done work other than 360 yet? Can you provide more info? Their stuff seems super legit, which is rare for an up and coming shop.

--Dan

16. Italteen3

Italteen3 Formula 3

Oct 14, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    His 360 sounds amazing I would like to point out. Good meeting you BLKBLKBLK at the Americana a little over a week ago!

17. Cirorsi

Cirorsi Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2016
    Louisiana / Lac du Saint Sacrement, NY
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Does anyone know what happened to Harmony Autosport? I’m looking for a quality exhaust fabricator in the NY/NJ area.