Harris review... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Harris review...

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Lesia44, Jun 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    :)
    Think i'll keep that to myself !

To be fair to Mrs 635 she is pretty happy with her role as "chief in charge of new build interiors", I think she has a talent for it too.
    I'll post Lusso interior pics on this thread when it arrives and you can judge for yourselves.

CrazyMD and otakki like this.
  2. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Exactly, on keeping that to ourselves! With that much leather inside, I'd be scared to see the price tag on an interior fully lined by Hermes leather. It will likely be the priciest option and easily double the price of any non LE F-car. I'm no leather connoisseur and Poltrana Frau full grain leather feels similarly nice, so no thanks to Hermes leather.

iloveferrari likes this.
  3. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    When Hermes or any other luxury brand do a cuoio leather/alcantara bag called "the Daytona" a few of us will be down a couple of grand.

timjen88 and otakki like this.
  4. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    If it's from Hermes, for sure it wouldn't be a couple of grand unless it's so small that most guys don't find useful. ;) Even something the size of a clutch from Hermes is over 7 grand. Heck, if there is something new for gals at a decent size for a couple of grand from Hermes, be sure to tell me asap because I'll be rushing my missus to the store so she can get her fix for a while rather than getting different colors of the exact same bag.

5. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    You must have meant couple 10 grands!

6. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Yeah, significant birthday coming up for Mrs 635 CSI so I’m starting to find these things out !

7. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Don't start. Trust us!!