Has anyone dealt with FerrariofSeattle? | FerrariChat

Has anyone dealt with FerrariofSeattle?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FL410guy, Nov 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FL410guy

FL410guy Karting

Apr 18, 2015
    Fort Lauderdale
    Has anyone dealt with Ferrari of Seattle lately?

Specifically sales... one guy is super nice, approachable and patient... the other, quite the opposite. So much so, that I’m reconsidering doing business with them, solely based on the email/phone exchange I’ve had with the obvious one.

Thanks in advance,
    FL

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. maplebrook536

maplebrook536 Rookie

Sep 15, 2014
    I recently purchased a 2017 488 Spider from them and went through Jason Stutzman. He was very helpful and responsive to my questions. Arranged shipping to Michigan for me, as well.

3. benbobs

benbobs Rookie

Jul 24, 2017
    Seattle, WA
    +1 for Jason. A real gentleman. Not pushy and very responsive.

4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    I didn't end of buying from there but was interested in a 458 they had and they were super helpful and gave me a good price on that trade in for my F430

5. Scott4503

Scott4503 Rookie

Dec 1, 2014
    seattle
    Full Name:
    scott halliday
    Talk to the owners direct. Great guys. They’ll figure it out. Place really is full of nice helpful people. I’ve bought there

6. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    These guys are extremely straight shooters and won't bs you. If you are having an issue you can go right to the top, but Jason has been great to work with.

7. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Dumb question, but why don't you just talk to the first guy again and only? I almost took a job there and really thought they were a class organization. You'll probably run into the same type of thing anywhere else you go - some sales guys are true professionals and others get spoiled by the easy money and think because there's a horse on their shirt, that they're a bfd. But that happens everywhere.

8. aggiestckl

aggiestckl Karting

Jul 15, 2016
    Doylestown, PA
    Jason is awesome

9. John Geiger

John Geiger Rookie

Aug 8, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    John Geiger
    I bought a California from them about 3 months ago and had it shipped to NC. My Sales Rep was Darion Kalegi and he was first class. However whatever you do make sure you get a pre-purchase inspection done by someone not affiliated with the dealership. When I received the car it was just as represented..in pretty much mint condition cosmetically. I was very pleased. But I found out in short order that the motor mounts were shot and the headers had been messed with and were missing bolts and the front hub assemblies were making weird "popping" sounds when parking. I bought the car with two years of warranty and I was told it had gone through Ferrari's rigorous inspection in order to even qualify for the warranty. But how it got through that inspection with these issues is beyond me. I don't think any inspection was really done...at least not to the specifications they tout. Long story short they did step up and take care of about 80% of the issues. But the amount of time and inconvenience it took to get things fixed at Foreign Cars Italia here in NC left a bad taste in my mouth. Dealing with Darion I think you would be in good hands, he is very responsive and honest on the sales side but just CYA with a pre-purchase inspection no matter what kind of dealer inspection they say they have put it through.