Hawaii Spotters.. | FerrariChat

Hawaii Spotters..

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by GallardoGuy, Aug 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GallardoGuy

GallardoGuy Karting

Jun 12, 2008
    Fort Collins, Colo
    Hi all. Since there isn't a section for Hawaii I'm wondering if there are any Hawaii spotters on here. I lived in Hawaii for a year and a half and saw a ton of exotics. Anyone out there let me know and share what you've spotted and try to get this going. If I'm the only (former) spotter then I guess I started this for no reason. But if there's anyone else that would be great. Let me know if I did something wrong. Thanks.

2. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    Heard recently of an Enzo(!) an F430 and a 275 GTB on Kauai... between the salt air and the lack of proper roads, seems kind of sad to me.

-Tad

3. GallardoGuy

GallardoGuy Karting

Jun 12, 2008
    Fort Collins, Colo
    ENZO!! On Kauai! I never heard that! There is at least two Enzos on Oahu and one on Maui, but Kauai?! Holy ****! Wow where is he gonna reach high speeds, damn. I find it suprising when people find Ferrari's on Kauai its a small island. Weird.

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    There was a Cadillac once, cut down by an outside GM firm from four door sedan to a two door four seat convertible, called the San Remo and twelve were sent to Hawaii. No word on any surviving except one that belonged to Royalty and was about 26K. Yes as improbable as it sounds there is a Hawaiian Royal Family....Has anybody spotted one of the remaining 11?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login