Headliner Repair | FerrariChat

Headliner Repair

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Melon767, Aug 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Melon767

Melon767 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2017
    Newnan GA
    Full Name:
    Bob Dean
    Picked up the 430 today at FOA after it’s annual service. Enjoying the drive home, getting off 400 on to 85, when I got a thump on the head and everything went dark. I quickly peeled the headliner from over my eyes before it caused even worse damage. Black foam covered the interior and me. Fortunately it all cleaned up fairly easily but now the headliner needs to be reinstalled. Does anyone have recommendations for a good shop that can do that?

2. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    I'd like to know this as well. Same thing happened to me last year on my 430. Took it in for its annual (different shop than FOA) and it spent much more time in the sun than at home, which softened the headliner glue. It's not falling down, but has some wrinkles and bubbles now that were not there at all before.

3. Melon767

Melon767 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2017
    Newnan GA
    Full Name:
    Bob Dean
    Mine showed no sags or wrinkles. Looked great until it fell.

4. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey guys, Tim's Auto Upholstery in Buford and Duluth. He did my Ferrari seats over 15 years ago and he just did the seats and headliner in my Turbo Porsche. He is the BEST. I've been using them since the early 2000s. HIGHLY recommended!! His number is 770-418-1336 and his website is www.timsautoupholstery.com

Ferrari Tech likes this.
  5. Melon767

Melon767 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2017
    Newnan GA
    Full Name:
    Bob Dean
    Thanks for the tip.

6. Ferrari Tech

Ferrari Tech Formula 3

Mar 5, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Wade Williams
    Mitch is correct, that is who I would use.

4re308 and V4NG0 like this.