health drink? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

health drink?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by parkerfe, Aug 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Frips_Girl

Frips_Girl Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Every morning I drink a glass of water mixed with Vital Greens. It's a green drink that helps detoxify the body safely and daily. The company is based in Toronto and I personally love the stuff, although the minty water taste took some getting used to in the very beginning. It's liquid based so no grainy texture.

A drink I had prior to that was Greens Plus by Genuine Health. It was a powder, so the swill at the bottom was not fun. It worked great and again I loved it, but it was twice the money as the Vital Greens without twice the benefits... so I switched.

2. Xcheckme

Xcheckme Formula 3

May 10, 2011
    Tampa Bay
    Full Name:
    Lukas
    If I understand this correctly you are consuming 300 g of whey protein alone every day. Add whatever protein you consume with your daily diet and protein in the milk. Given that all the supplement companies are trying to convince bodybuilders to eat 1 g of protein per lbs of body weight (and IMHO that already is quite high) I think at best you're wasting a lot of $$$ on supplements and at worst you are putting your kidneys in overdrive......