Hello and great to be here, again. | FerrariChat

Hello and great to be here, again.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dane, Apr 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm starting the long process of researching, searching, pre-inspecting, searching, pre-inspecting and, finally, deciding on another F-Car. I've owned a '77 308GTB and a '82 Mondial 8. Sold both separately a couple of years ago. I still kick myself in the rear for letting the GTB loose. What a car. Any of you thinking of selling: think hard about doing it. Those are wonderful cars.

Now, I want to tickle the GT4 itch. With dedication, I can be a sincere internet junky going through the researching and searching process. My target month is no later than December 2005. This will give me time to make a good choice on a car I want to keep.

The point of this thread? None, really. :) I just want to say "hi" and that it's great to see the passion is still around. I'm looking forward to the trip, again.

Forza Ferrari.

2. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome. GT4's are great cars (OK, OK, I may be a bit biased).

I don't know where you are located, but a while ago Mark Spencer at VeloceSpeedesign in Campbell, California had one for sale. Don't know if he still has it, but may be able to find one for you. Great guy, honest, good mechanic.

Dom

3. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Welcome Dane!!!!!!!

4. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    I lied. :) I bought a 81 308GTSi. It'll be delivered on or about 19 May 05. Still love the GT4s, though. Thanks for saying hi and the nice welcome. Dane