Hello and thanks... | FerrariChat

Hello and thanks...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tw1nturb0, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    To all the die hard F-chat people, just a hello and thank you. I'm a porsche guy in NJ who's been reading the forum quite a long time. I've been planning the move to an Fcar... 355 GTS or GTB to be exact, and the amount of knowledgeable discussion and help here is tremendous. I can't thank you enough. Grazie.

Rob

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Welcome, and good luck with the 355!

3. hockeyman1

hockeyman1 Rookie

Mar 6, 2004
    Good to hear that, I am new and getting ready to do same, as matter of fact Friday I am trading my 01 Cab for 99 F355 spyder...why do I feel like I am trading a new car for a used car........hope this turns out to be good experience.

4. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B

Congrats & welcome to you both. Nice choices you're making. My first Fcar was a 355 Spider as well and the first day I got it was unlike any other in my life (seeing as that I'm not married and have no children). I highly doubt either of you will have any regrets.

5. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    NICE. good luck. how could it be anything but fantastic? Childhood dreams turn reality...

6. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Congrats and welcome. Rob if you are close to the Phila area, let me know. I too am a longtime Porsche guy who made the switch.

7. hockeyman1

hockeyman1 Rookie

Mar 6, 2004
    Carnut I am in Baltimore and actually was considering car from broker uo there. I am planning on driving my 355 as much as my Porsche I hope it is realistic.

8. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Rob, I bought three cars from Algar Ferrari and have sent quite a few people there including at least a couple board members, all have been happy with their deal and the service they have received since. Be glad to lend a hand if you would like some help.