Hello from Pennsylvania! (VERY high milage Maserati) | FerrariChat

Hello from Pennsylvania! (VERY high milage Maserati)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cambiocorsa04, Jan 27, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cambiocorsa04

Cambiocorsa04 Rookie

Jan 27, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Klein
    Hello all! My name is Jon, I’m 19 and recently bought a 2004 Maserati 4200 GT with the F1 (Cambiocorsa) transmission. Before everyone yells at me, yes I’ve already joined Maserati Life. I just wanted to make an account here to get some more knowledge on the Ferrari F136 motor, as well as the F1 transmission as I need, along with other questions I may have.
    My Coupe has over 175,000 miles on it, which just goes to show Ferrari and Maserati knew what they were doing when they designed this car, along with the entire F136 motor. Of course, the F1 transmission is not the best reliability wise, but as long as they are maintained properly they will run a long time.

One day hope to own a 360 Challenge Stradale

Here’s a photo of my car! Image Unavailable, Please Login

19633500GT likes this.
  2. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Welcome, in a way you have to admire you as there aren’t many your age today that would roll the dice on a 170k mile Maserati knowing your going to pay your “Dues” like many of us did when we were young and didn’t care we wanted the car and loved every minute of it no matter what went wrong. You’ll soon be a Maserchist!.

3. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Congrats Jon! I have owned an 05 cambiocorsa coupe and currently own an 06 gransport. They are one of the most beautifullt designed and elegant cars imo. You will endure some costs with maserati ownership, but it is worth every penny.

Was on ************ eons ago...maybe it is time I go back to it.

Enjoy your beautiful car!!!!

4. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hmmm....won't let me say Maserati Life in one word...weird