Help! - Can I fix this???? | FerrariChat

Help! - Can I fix this????

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 88Mondialguy, Jul 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 88Mondialguy

88Mondialguy Rookie

Oct 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Chris Toperczer
    So I usually take out my Mondial 3.2 for a joy ride once a week for like 30 minutes. Yesterday was no different. Started her up and had a nice ride! At the end of the drive I went to the gas station and filled her up. When I went to start her up, she wouldn’t start! It’s was odd because the speedometer gauge and the RPM gauges are not set at zero, they are at 10.
    What does this mean? I’m sure it’s some kind of message.

[​IMG]

2. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    It's not a message, they're always at that level when starting the car. Did you manage to start the car after all?

88Mondialguy likes this.
  3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    It means you've never looked at them properly before because they've always done that and they always will because there's a little pin !

88Mondialguy likes this.
  4. EXCELSE

EXCELSE Karting

Nov 27, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Scuderia Brughia
    Ferrari Mondial 3.2 perpetuum mobile:)

5. 88Mondialguy

88Mondialguy Rookie

Oct 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Chris Toperczer
    OMG - just hooked up my trickle battery tender and it started! Hahaha - well my towing experience from the local gas station was a smooth one anyway. Thanks for the replies and fun and safe driving all!

paulchua likes this.
  6. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    Maybe the alternator belt has snapped, causing an empty battery. Look at the belt (RH side of the engine) that runs over the water pump at the top of the engine and the alternator at the bottom.

7. 88Mondialguy

88Mondialguy Rookie

Oct 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Chris Toperczer
    If you could take a pic of this for me that would be great - thanks for the reply!