Help from fellow members to help identify a car | FerrariChat

Help from fellow members to help identify a car

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Gum12345, May 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gum12345

Gum12345 Karting

Jul 8, 2017
    USA
    Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted as I was busy with a new business and now a recent event. My house was broken in a week ago and i lost some valuable stuff (fortunately, my baby is still sitting in my garage). I am trying to do as much as I can to help the police identify the car the burglar drove. I figure where else is better than guys on the forum to see if anyone has an idea on model of the car so that gives police some clue.

- it's a low car (not a SUV, van or truck). It's either a sedan or a long coupe or wagen (couldn't tell)
    - Pretty long car. Easily full size if not approaching or exceeding 200"
    - very big headlights with a big part on the hood (and fog lights below)
    - The rear plate is positioned relativeliy inline w/ the side brake lights (some cars have it below
    - the middle brake light is not position high near the roof but more like right behind second road headright

Attached are some photos (blurry) we got from security camera.

Thanks in advance!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    Some pictures look like maybe a Ford Fusion while others look like a Camry. So sorry to hear about the break in. I hope they are caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk