Help! How to remove SPYWARE?!?! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Help! How to remove SPYWARE?!?!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by stokpro, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Another reccommendation for Ad-Aware,here. Works great,so far. Clean out all of the parasites at least once a week. Ad-aware WILL get rid of igetnet. I had that problem last week,and was on the phone with Microsoft for 2 1/2 HOURS! Cleaning out all of the sh*t in my computer. I am very new to computers.(Fossil) After the Free Ad-aware install,found 389 parasites! The woman from Microsoft,(I was talking to India,by the way...why so far? I don't know. Must be Cheaper for them,as it was their dime) could not believe that I had 389 parasites. So anyway,I had to run the Ad-aware a few times,but it did it. Cleaned it out,totally. No more igetnet. So,now I've been doing it every other day,and STILL wiping out 10-20 parasites! DO IT! NOW!! You'll be very glad you did! My computer runs nice and smooth,now...like my Ferrari. P.S. I was thisclose to hopping on a plane,and going to the address listed by igetnet,and emptying out a few AK-47 clips on them. (but,like on the A-Team. Millions of shots fired,but,nobody even getting a scratch. Just shooting up all of their computers and stuff.) They should be VERY grateful to Ad-aware! (just kidding...........?)