HELP NEED PICTURES | FerrariChat

HELP NEED PICTURES

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by maximus136, May 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maximus136

maximus136 Karting

Jul 17, 2006
    latin america
    I just bought a 2016 Cal T with 600kms in inmaculate condition, only thing is.....the guy that sold it to me took everything out of the trunk and now I have no idea where things go,,,,it's a european car and has a tire mount. would anyone that has a 16 be kind enough to put a pic of your trunk so I can see where things go?

appreciate it

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  3. maximus136

maximus136 Karting

Jul 17, 2006
    latin america
    Thank you for your prompt and kind reply....
    My first concern is to get from him EVERYTHING that comes with the car.... second is to put everything as comes from the factory

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    My Cali came with - from what I recall - 2 keys (most important), owners manual (near useless, download a PDF version to your phone), battery conditioner (it was old and broken, bought a new one, and an indoor cover (which I hardly ever use). There's also a tool kit in the rear boot, under one of the panels.

The keys and the conditioner are the most important IMO. Also, somewhere there should be a card with the radio code in case you need to reset it.

T

5. maximus136

maximus136 Karting

Jul 17, 2006
    latin america
    Thank you for
    your kind reply