Help please! The agony of decision: 330 GTC vs. 365 GTC | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Help please! The agony of decision: 330 GTC vs. 365 GTC

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Julio Batista, Sep 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Very interesting Julio, and thanks for taking the time to dissect your choice to such an extent. The comment about the noise I found very interesting. The Dutch Ferrari club has a couple of 365GTC's on the register, hopefully I can a comparison next season.

I think it's great that you stuck with the 330 for the right reasons. Clearly they would both have been a great car in your stable, it's just that the 330 apparently suits you a little better.

Onno

2. Julio Batista

Julio Batista Formula 3

Dec 22, 2005
    Thank you Onno.

I would love to hear your opinion of the 365 GTC's noise. Perhaps the one I drove had a non-standard exhaust system, but I don't think so because I had a good look and didn't see anything different from my 330 GTC..

3. Julio Batista

Julio Batista Formula 3

Dec 22, 2005

Oh ****.....

I see a new dilema looming in the future...

Please don't tell me what a 206 is going for nowadays... I understand a 206 has knock-offs, an aluminium body, an alloy engine block, and a higher rev sweet spot than the 246...

Ayayayayay....:)

4. Julio Batista

Julio Batista Formula 3

Dec 22, 2005
    Yes, underpowered, but just a little... And your lovely wife is of course entirely right!

Cheers,

Julio