Help with Alfa Romeo 1600 | FerrariChat

Help with Alfa Romeo 1600

Discussion in 'Canada' started by RacerNika, Mar 21, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RacerNika

RacerNika Karting

Dec 2, 2003
    Just picked up "Bella" the 1600 Spider. She is the spitting image of a 1964 but her title says younger than that. I think there may be a mistake. Can anyone recommend a great Alfa person that can verify who she is and help me give her the tune up she deserves? I need to rechrome some bits and just make her sing while pushing that 80 horsepower! I thought my 308 was slow.......yowsa. but what a work of art!

any help is appreciated - thanks in advance

Nika

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Need pics, and lots of them. Otherwise, we can't help you with a darn thing regarding a Giulia Sprint GTC. ;) heh. If a '64 didn't sell until '65 or '66 - it may have been papered as a '65 or '66. [Heavy Echo]But I could be wrong[/Heavy Echo]

FWIW - Marco Fazio at the Centro Storicio [[email protected]] may be able to tell you precisely what you have.

3. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    #3 marioz, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  4. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    I can also recommend Pino....he is a friend of mine, and also a very popular Alfa and FIAT mechanic in the GTA. "Pinarello Motors" IIRC is his shop.

5. Ferrarista

Ferrarista Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Walt Ciancivsi
    I'd highly recommend Domenic @ Auto Eurotic. Eglinton & Laird area. 416-421-2886
    Highly knowledgeable, one man shop. (self). I found him very personable, well grounded and down to earth. Reasonable fees. Ready when promised. More than once he repaired minor issues on my Alfa gratis. Wouldn't take my money even after several attempts.

Pulled this off his website: http://www.autoeurotic.com/

Auto Eurotic is a full-service auto clinic specializing in performance tuning, maintenance and repair of European automobiles.

We provide top quality service, without the top quality prices – a reliable alternative to big dealerships.

An extensive line of equipment is available to diagnose and repair European brands of automobiles specifically, including the very exotic.

We work within budget, with the goal of your total satisfaction. Our reputation is built on referrals, and as such, we aim to make an impression with our commitment to honesty and value.

6. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Ciao! Welcome to fchat!!!!

Oh wait a minute... :D