Help with the speicale or 488 | FerrariChat

Help with the speicale or 488

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by unknow, Apr 25, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. unknow

unknow Rookie

May 14, 2015
    Full Name:
    HH
    Hi, everyone. First, sorry about my English. I'm newbie here, I have reading the forum since half year ago. I was waiting for the 488 and decide to get one for my first ferrari. During the waiting for the 488 I readed all the arguments about the speciale and 488, I figure out the speciale may be the one can not pass. The sound, the excitement, and 9K revs, everything is a real ferrari experience, I don't want to miss it. The problem is in my country which is China, people always choose the newest generation and the old one value falling down, even for a special car. I can get a brand new 488 just walking into the dealership since their have many stock, or get a used low mileage nice speciale. both price about the same. I love both in different way, really hard to decide.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I personally prefer the Speciale in every way possible.

Drive both, see which one you prefer and go for that one. Since everyone only wants latest and greatest in China, perhaps you can strike a nice deal for a Speciale. Just because everyone wants the newest doesn't mean you have to ;).