Here is your Thanksgiving Day prank | FerrariChat

Here is your Thanksgiving Day prank

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Be VERY careful who you pull this on. I pulled this on my mom six years ago and thought she was going to have a stroke:

While at your home or visiting relatives / friends for turkey dinner, ask a neighbor to throw a cornish game hen in their oven while their bird is baking. At some point, send the host (or whoever) to the store for something. While they are gone, go to your neighbor's house and swap the turkey you are baking for the cornish game hen and place it in your oven. When the host (or whoever) returns, ask them to check on the bird.......

2. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    LOL, and hope they don't put you in the oven instead

Andy Williams - "It's the most wonderful time of the year" :)

- Gabe V.

3. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Better yet, put the cornish game hen in the turkey and then when it is served have someone pull the game hen out of the turkey and put on a big act about killing the baby turkey (already baked). It is good for a chuckle or two.

4. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    One of my girlfriend's chef's at her banquet room last year served about thirty game hens. People started pulling the giblet pack out of the hen's butts and started to complain to my girlfriend. She went into the kitchen and told her chef to 'Fix It' with the people. He straightened his hat and walked to the main complaining table and sternly stated "This is how the International Chef's Academy in Paris, France has instructed us to prepare this dish. The giblet bag allows the full flavor of the hen to permiate throughout the bird" (The real reason was because he pulled them from the freezer too late and could not get the bag out before cooking!) With that said, everyone went ahead and raved about the dinner! Back in the kitchen, we had to walk about a hundred yards from the kitchen because we we laughing so damn hard!

5. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    A quail is just as funny!