Here today maybe gone tomorrow | FerrariChat

Here today maybe gone tomorrow

Discussion in '360/430' started by hairman, Oct 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hairman

hairman Karting

Nov 25, 2013
    south jersey
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I bought a 2000 nart blue 360modena. We know how great it is.
    Unfortunately I stopped smoking 5 years ago when I bought angry blue. Then got up to 245 ima for metformin. They added trajenta this is the killer to my meds. Go ahead read about it and if your on or get off it.
    I was having back.and.above stomach. I now have been informed my Pancreas ans liver have cancer. Barber and former drummer DJ. Married one son and a daughter
    going to kick this and the road trip to PCH then italy. Want to share so it may save someone's life or prevent the chemo ect.
    Keep ya posted

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Man sad to hear. Not going to lie to u pancreas is a ***** has my uncle died of it. I am with u on no chemo. Have the trip of the lifetime, max out ur credit cards, do everything you ever dream of, tell ur loved ones everything u have to; how much u care about them; create lasting memories; take pictures and keep faith and hope for a miracle !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kes7u likes this.
  3. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Make the most of life and wish you the best. Miracles do happen.

4. hairman

hairman Karting

Nov 25, 2013
    south jersey
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thanks I will push it to the decline
    Just watch that tragenta

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  5. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Prayin for ya

6. hairman

hairman Karting

Nov 25, 2013
    south jersey
    Full Name:
    Dino
    No jam going to go with the doc
    At Jefferson. Dr Yeo and Dr lavu.
    top dogs on pancreas and liver. If not treated 7 months. Might be able to do some travel but how will pain be.aounds like a crappy way out

7. hairman

hairman Karting

Nov 25, 2013
    south jersey
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thanks remember trajenta.do not anyone take. It pushes the pancreas to make insulin and mutate the cells. I was reading info a doctor in which i cut his hair sent to me.

8. Nachtfalter

Nachtfalter Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2012
    So-Cal
    Take the trip to Italy tomorrow. Pancreatic is bad. If you have something unsaid, say it. If you have something undone, do it. Godspeed.

9. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I am fully diabetic and my clutch foot is mostly numb. This is nothing compared to what you're going through. Eat and live well my friend. Stay healthy and you can beast this.
    Yes, prayin for you too.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. 993man

993man Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Man that's so bad and our thoughts are with you. Play hard brother

11. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    A very sobering message. Science keeps making progress and you never know something may pop up. Just recently a cancer which had a fatality rate of about 90% can now be cured for about 80% of the people. A new approach using DNA effectively stopped the cancer cells.

12. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    OMG I know Harish! He's a really good guy and really smart!

Best wishes and let us know if there is anything we can do or help with. Pancreatic CA is a challenge, push the limit when it comes time...

13. 360+Volt=Prius

360+Volt=Prius Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2013
    Western Mass
    Full Name:
    Raimondo
    Really Sorry to hear about your woes. I have already said a prayer.

A friend’s sister recently had a Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer. She is doing remarkably well. Although not perfect, I believe the survival rates have improved over the years since I trained. Don’t know if surgery is even an option.

Completely different medical issue but 5 1/2 years ago I was given a 40% 5 year survival prognosis. I feel better today than 5 years ago. I toyed with travel etc. thought about a janitorial position at Fukushima Daiichi. decided to invest in stuff that will be either useful to the family when I’m gone (beach house, sports car for wife) , or can be sold (my guitar collection, and ferrari).

Keep making memories with the family, life is precious and don’t waste a second on bull ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomc likes this.
  14. djempire

djempire Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2012
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Serf
    Spend as much time with family and loved ones. I was fortunate to beat cancer twice. The perspective meter is a lot clearer after going through it! I wish you the best.

15. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

My brother passed last year of c. I told him i loved him a 100 times. Tell everyone what you havent said. My prayers go out to you. Godspeed

kes7u likes this.
  16. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    I wish you well. I mean it.

17. hairman

hairman Karting

Nov 25, 2013
    south jersey
    Full Name:
    Dino
    ya he is . he cant really operate cause it went from tail pan to liver. He said maybe if chemo shrinks it down he says never is not always never. getting folfirinox
    in cape may county. getting port done monday at jefferson. Yes i like the man.

18. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Sorry to hear of this, be positive as the mind can influence things much more than we realize.

As others have said, do everything you dream of with those you love!