News

Hey, Carbon

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mule, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Just a quick note to say thank you to the members I met over the weekend.
    Mark, Darth, Jordan, Wayne - Pleasure to meet you, looks like you were having a blast.
    Jim G. - The car is great, thanks for bringing it out. I think a few more models and books of the car are in my future.
    John B. (the carbon fiber guy) - thanks for the info on the CF parts and having them there in person.
    Jet-X - Great to talk to you and your wife, even if it wasn't all Ferraris.

Carbon - My pleasure to meet you. I think the thought of you with the prancing horse tatoo at Pebble Beach was perfect. Your enthusiasm is all year, not just once a year. Again, great to meet you.

I will be offline for a few more days, sorting through 700 pictures, an empty wallet and sunburn.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, Mule, thanks a lot; i really appreciate that... i haven't posted anything about the events yet because, like you, i need to sort through a lot of stuff...

Thanks again; it was a real pleasure to finally meet you; thanks for the present...! i can't wait to get it home and put it up with the rest of my collection...!

Wow, you're coming to my house...? :D