Hi! (New Member) | FerrariChat

Hi! (New Member)

Discussion in 'Texas' started by license2ill, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. license2ill

license2ill Karting

Dec 12, 2003
    Addison, Texas
    Full Name:
    JJ
    Just a new member here saying "hey"! I always hung around this site but now since the forums switched over to the vBulletin format, I decided that it'd be a good time to join up. Why not? I've always been a fan of Ferrari's and hope to own one myself someday if I ever become fortunate enough to strike it big in the Texas Lotto!;p
    BTW, I don't own a Ferrari and in fact, I own a lowly black 2000 Mustang GT premium 5-spd. Well, that about sums up my N00B introduction here for y'all!!
    -peace

2. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    If you hang out on these boards enough you will own a Ferrari....It will happen slowly, or maybe a little faster, but it will happen. You could be driving a Ferrari for not too much more than your Mustang cost new....

Nice Haircut!

3. license2ill

license2ill Karting

Dec 12, 2003
    Addison, Texas
    Full Name:
    JJ
    Thanks!

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Welcome to the board. Remember, all Ferrari owners were non-Ferrari owners at one time. Enjoy the site.

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Welcome fellow Texan.

6. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I was a Ferrari non-owner a lot longer than I've been an owner!

7. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

EXACTLY. Welcome, Killer.

8. license2ill

license2ill Karting

Dec 12, 2003
    Addison, Texas
    Full Name:
    JJ
    Not to start out throwing punches but...
    I've browsed this site off and on for little over a year and that guy allanlambo seems like kind of a poser to me. I know it's not my job to be the poser police here, but everytime someone in some thread brings up an extremely rare exotic (both old and new), he seems to have driven or owned it at one time and then proceeds to tell everyone what a piece of crap it was etc, etc...
    Doesn't bother me at all, actually I find it somewhat hilarious. Alot of stuff that he says or claims just comes off as too far-fetched IMHO.
    BTW - Dude claims to be from Hawaii, not Texas. Just thought it'd be funny to point out the only potential poser on this site, that's all;)