High Rollers Run Gucci | Page 3 | FerrariChat

High Rollers Run Gucci

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AntonyR, Aug 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    #51 bludevil12, Sep 19, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yea..he really did, really nice turnout!!! Thanks to all who braved the "rain"...oh wait IT DIDNT RAIN AT ALL!!!:) Here are the rest of the pics that I took, while standing around aimlessly becuase Im not a "regular". Really nice to meet Mr. Letsjet and his wife, as said by MK. Looking forward to seeing the next addtition to the MK garage....:)

David
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. hhseouljah

hhseouljah Rookie

Aug 17, 2004
    ah sorry about that..LETSJET...=) nice to meet you. hope to see you around another time. beautiful cars you guys.

3. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Thanks to High Roller's Run for putting on a great event, it was a lot of fun. I think they'll have to put together a drive to the Playboy Mansion to outdo this one. :)

It was cool to meet LetsJet, Michael Bayer, and Puff finally!

We had a great turnout of cars and the weather was perfect.

So, BluDevil12 was there and you didn't even come up and say hi??

WHAT A CHIMP!!!!!

LS

4. PGrenier

PGrenier Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Darnestown, MD
    Full Name:
    Peter C. Grenier
    Hey guys:

David and Antony -- great job Saturday night. Nancy and I had a wonderful time. David, I almost didn't recognize you with your collar down. Hey, if you guys have the "High Rollers Run" glossy photo -- the one on the cover of the booklet you gave us -- I'd love to get it printed out in larger size, frame it, and let it grace the walls of my garage. If not, that's fine, and I'll get the 8 x 10 size framed. Let me know -- it is very cool, and it will give you good "press" even if it doesn't say "GEORGETOWN PRIVATE CLIENT"

Again, thanks so much for including us -- keep it up! And thanks for having so many thin peop;le there to remind me of how fat I am.

5. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    Peter
    I will see how we can save it on a CD ROM & mail it to you. I'm glad you were & your wife were able to make it.

email me your address

DK

6. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    What is all this talk about chimps?

7. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I personally had an amazing time and Im glad to hear that you guys did as well. I will ost the pictures up tommorow and the movie will be up on our site within a week.

WAIT till you guys hear what we are doing next month LOL
    You guys are not going to belive it

Antony

8. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    HEE HEE HEEEEEEE atay boy!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

9. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    LOL...i have no idea...sorry lash, I wasnt sure if you were there and I wasnt just going to randomly ask around. I asked Antony to introduce me to LetsJet, and that was really nice meeting him, but I didnt really want to take up that more of his time, he was reallllllly busy. Maybe I do deserve being a chimp:), it was hard enough to see people through the haze of MKs endless cigars;):) Thanks guys, good to see you all, look forward to meeting more,

David

10. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    And some how this 2 is my fault ?

11. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    David,

I'm glad you came up. It was great meeting you and your dad. It was real nice of him to take you. My father never did anything like that for me.... you should appreciate it. I hope you can make more events and maybe I can take you for a ride. You might have to ask Julie if she would give up her seat though...........

12. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    A few picts to hold you over.........

13. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Yea...hes a great guy, very open to my interests which is great, although we did do 1.5 hrs of shopping in tysons w/ my mom after getting to gucci... I would love a ride, your car is amazzingggg!!! THanks, hope to see you soon, David

14. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    The MOVIE is up on www.highrollersrun.com
    Click save to Disk, that will open it on Media player. If you watch it on the site its too pixalated. Let me know what you think

Antony

15. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    lol, just got it in the mail, very nice video!!! Just wish we could have gotten in the middle of the pack on the drive, we were trying to catch up the whole time!!! Very nice job guys, good work as always!

16. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Antony, great pic of the De Ville in the parking lot. BTW-you missed a real sweet Chevy Celebrity on the other side also...just thought you'd like to know.

:)

Nice pics! In the picture above, Jonathan and I were upset that Gucci didn't sell the monogrammed tie pins in our sizes.

Nice vid too!

LS

17. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    Lash were you at the event?????

18. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Great video, i really hope i go to Georgetown Univ so i can maybe partcipate in some of these events.

19. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    At the event?? I led the rally...have you seen the video? :)

LS

20. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004

What Video??????????????

21. PROFORM

PROFORM Rookie

Sep 17, 2004
    Ellicott City, MD
    Full Name:
    Rob
    David and Antony

GREAT video, Email me about sponsering again, I'll kick out another door prize kit. For the next destination, have you thought about heading up towards Frederick and point of Rocks way? There is a very cool way up Rt 15, and even a ferry to take people back across into Md. on the far upper part of the Potomac. I believe its called Whites Ferry, and the back roads make for great scenery in the fall.

Rob

22. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    David, do you need to lie down for a bit?

LS

23. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    MK-isnt this where your house is being built?? Do you have a time estimate on completion??? Definetly make a run up there when it is done!!