Historics anyone? | FerrariChat

Historics anyone?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by CMac, Jun 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    How many of you are planning to go to this event? I noticed in the newsletter that yesterday was the cutoff for signup. Would love to go if it's not too late and wanted to know if everyone is meeting up before hand and hedding out.

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    I'll be going on Sunday. The 360 will be in the corral.

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I have passes for all three days. I might not be going on Friday the 2nd so I may have a spare pass for that day. Mostly qualifying and time trials that day anyway.

4. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I'll be in the corral with my Boxer on that Saturday.

I'm also arranging to have the Club's red canopy shelter & signage in the corral for our use, as usual.

Hopefully we will need it for shelter from the blazing -SUN-, not rain!

5. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    Good deal....I'll send Bill an email to see if it's not too late to get in to the Coral. Probably just make it for Sunday but will try for Saturday also. I was down for the one in NAPA two weekends ago and it wasw pretty cool...some amazing cars, including the new Carrera GT on display (as much as I hate to mention that P word) and a section of Ferrari's including a couple daytonas.

Looking forward to it as well as some of you not making it this weekend.

Any particular times you all are showing up???

6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I show around 9:00-9:30. Anytime will work though because they reserve space for 20 cars.

Be there before noon if you want to take your car out on the track with the rest of the club!

7. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I sent Bill my info (hope it's not too late), and am going to try to make it Saturday or Sunday, hopefully both. I'll have a better idea as the time gets closer. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do Friday.

Chris, If you'd like to meet up in G.H. somewhere and drive up just let me know when and where. I didn't see you last weekend, were you able to make it to the park and catch up with anyone?

John

8. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    No I wasn't and Im really pi*&ed I didn't make it.....just ran short on time and didn't know if anyone would have still been there.

As far as Saturday/Sunday goes let me know what day(s) you plan to do and we could just meet up off the Olympic Drive exit somewhere in the QFC parking lot???? Im open so let me know, I'd like to do both days as well so keep me posted!

9. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

I understand, there's always next year. Great event to go to, I'll be clearing a spot on my calendar for it!

Sounds like a plan. Sunday I'm almost for sure, but Saturday will be in question till probably a week or so before. I'll let you know then so we can finalize something.

10. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    good deal, we'll chat again once we get closer!

11. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    Does anyone elso know how to get a hold of Bill regarding the historics weekend? Sent an email to his "ferrariclub" email asking if it was too late tro sign up but no reply. I'd send him a check for the payment for the weekend but would just like to confirm it's even worth while.

Anyone??? :)