Hockey season's coming... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Hockey season's coming...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Gilles27, Sep 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hoodude

Hoodude F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 5, 2007
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    RE
    Actually it was a very good game...best game I've seen...Canes lost in an overtime shootout so it's a point,instead of two...but they came back to tie from two down in the final period...very exciting
    cheers,Go Canes
    RE
    ps,for the rest of y'all be aware the Penguins are a veryvery good hockey club,their offense always seems to look like a powerplay,impressive

2. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia
    I have season tickets for Section 117, Row 8. We're right on the goal line.

I know, prices stayed the same, phew.

Love the Sharks.

Kai

3. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #28 rollsorferrari?, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
    went to the blues game last night, 3-1 win over the minnesota wild, the seats i had were great, right next to where the blues enter the ice, got a few high fives from the players (including keith tkatchuk, paul kariya, ty conklin) i'll tell you what, david perron's gonna be a star, he's only 21, has been in the league since he was 18, he had a shorthanded goal last night, it's just a matter of time til he's recognized as one of the best.

a view from my seats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0xGGFscFLU

edit - i saw something new last night, the blues and wild got offsetting penalties, but the wild's penalty was a double minor, now i always thought they played 4-4 hockey til the blues' 2 minutes were up then they go on the PP, but turns out they changed the rule and the blues went on the power play right after the penalties were called.