Hotels in Indy... still possible for July 1st? | FerrariChat

Hotels in Indy... still possible for July 1st?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by matterhorn762, Apr 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. matterhorn762

matterhorn762 Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2004
    Tennessee
    I've got my tickets and travel plans in order for the F1 race, but I didn't know that I needed my hotel reservations 10 years ago. I can't find a single room, at least not in the downtown area. If anybody has a room they think they might be cancelling due to external circumstances on July 1st, can you please drop me a line? Any other ideas are much appreciated. Otherwise I guess you can find me in a tent in lot 1C!

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    If you belong to Club Corp or any other private club, I recomend The Columbia Club. It's the best, private, and right on the circle. Also, there are lots of bed and breakfast locations in Indy. Go to the tourism site for Indy. The Columbia Club was old world by our standards, and not very expensive.

3. beezerhound69

beezerhound69 Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Suwanee
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hampton Inn, Carmel get the "escape to the prairie " deal on the internet...don't take my room.