Hottest restaurants in Tucson? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Hottest restaurants in Tucson?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by HobbsTC, Feb 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Nicely done! Best to you and your wife!

2. SilverF20C

SilverF20C Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    +1 Glad to hear it all worked out! :)

3. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Lol! I left UofA in the summer of 2003. While I was there, I lived the life at Starr Pass (when it was apartments), and I drove a 928 Porsche (very 80s), a Range Rover Classic (very 80's), a Acura NSX (early 90's) and a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo- which I still have. Lol! I'm just kinda a cheezzzzzzy guy. Speaking of which, who went to Greasy Tony's on Speedway or Cluck U? Some late night personal favorites along with Nico's Tacos on Ft. Lowell

4. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    Its more than just a coincidence that Greasy Tony's is called Greasy Tony's.. lol

Cluck U was epic while it lasted. One of my fraternity brothers used to work there.. They had pitchers that were like 2 gallons.. If you walked out of Cluck U sober, it was your own fault!

The most fun place around UofA while it lasted was Kippy's right by the main gate.

As far as nice restaurants go, the Tack Room was a good establishment.. Tucson is better known for fun places like those mentioned above than for fancy dining but it is getting better.

5. CAS

CAS F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Clint
    Graduated UA in '08. We lived at Ra, North, and Blanco. Favorite seafood was Bluefin on Oracle. Had a great meal at Poca Cosa for graduation.

Really miss driving River and Campbell, especially when it rained. I lived at Wetmore/First. Glad I moved. :)

6. SilverF20C

SilverF20C Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Sorry to hear that. :D There's also nothing more fun than driving in the city of Tucson during monsoon season...if you're a U-boat captain.

I see you're in Santa Monica now though. With the 405 and 110, now you've got even more space, to go nowhere fast. :D Kidding aside, a nice jog/run from San Vicente to Adelaide Dr. (to the steps) and the nearby areas are sorely missed, especially with the cool ocean breeze.