How do you guys think about the new 612 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

How do you guys think about the new 612

Discussion in '612/599' started by FerrariFlip, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shelbee

shelbee Guest

2. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    somebody gots a point here, first i didn't liked the 575 but now i love till i die en the same with the enzo "stunning" and a few other ferrari especially when you see them for real you feel your hairs standing up, so i'm curious when i see the 612 for real!!!!!!!!!

3. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    I think it's like any other new Ferrari model -- don't judge it until you see it in person. I too agree it looks lousy in photos, but when I saw it in person, I saw some things that I really liked in the design. And now it actually has grown on me, and I kind of like it.

But I would never buy one -- four seater F cars have historically held their value very poorly, we all know this to be true.

4. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    I think it looks gorgeous in person.

5. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Well....it actually grows on me faster than I thought. At first, it was a big shock. But if you stare at it for a while, the shape start to get more classic every second.

I love the front, representing the classic Ferrari 2+2 very well. The rear does need to be better executed, though.

The interior was nicely done except the instrument cluster looks a bit busy to me.

All in all, I would give it a 8/10...while the 456 would be 6/10 on my scale.....

6. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    The front is very disappointing, doesn't deserve a prancing horse badge, and way overpriced. Even if I had a 360, 575 and an enzo with money left over I still wouldn't buy one to complete the range. I can't see ferrari making any money from this car, it won't sell

7. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Your opinion,I'm buying for sure(regardless of any potential increase in price because of Euro/$ relation)