How do you rate the driving skills of Lewis Hamilton | Page 5 | FerrariChat

How do you rate the driving skills of Lewis Hamilton

Discussion in 'F1' started by P.Singhof, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

How do you rate the driving skills of Lewis Hamilton

1. one of the worse in the field

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. average

2.3%
  3. above average

15.9%
  4. one of the best in the field

54.5%
  5. the very best in the field

27.3%
  1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’ve stayed before, there was one massive reason alonso wasn’t given equal equipment to the boy wonder at mclaren, I’m unfortunately unable to disclose it though so believe what you will. Fernando could have, and should have, smashed hi if he had the team with him and not against him

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares

sammysaber likes this.
  3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares

daytona355 likes this.
  4. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I voted one of the best in the field.

Lets be honest, anyone of the top 5 divers would be 3x world champion in the Merc given the chance the past 4 years.

5. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Yes, they are certainly on both sides but I still think it was started by some hardcore 44-fans.
    Yes, I consider myself rather reasonable and logical and just this consideration alone shows that I am certainly not objective ;)
    I am a human being and therefore have my opinion, it is impossible to be 100% objective. Never said I am and you are right that although there are unreasonable arguments on both sides I certainly tend to reply more on the ones than on the others. But this might be said about almost everyone in this forum. When toil/tesla came along nobody expected from the 12 people above who obviously rate Lewis the highest to correct the two when they obviously went over the top. Just as these 12 did not jump in I do not see a need for me to do so when there are enough from the "pro-Lewis fraction" (or whatever is the politically correct term) happy to do so. But as I do not agree with all of what is written either you will not see me "liking" it and afterward saying "it was not me" as shown above by some others
    As said: everybody is entitled to his own opinion but the question remains why some people join this forum to EXCLUSIVELY write in the F1 section about a driver that is not driving for the marque this forum is about.
    I understood that there is nothing against it by definition but I do not understand the motivation...Other than trolling or masochism I do not find any explanations as they must be aware that they strive against the stream by expressing their opinion.

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I may yet go and enjoy Mercedes chat dot com or whatever they have, and test what happens when I go there and try to extol the virtues of either Vettel or Alonso, and how they are better than elton. I wouldn't put 50 pence on my not being banned within the first 24 hours, and in that time having seen a majority of posters there wanting me lynched. However, as I'm a pretty rational person, I would expect that to happen, but if it helps put some context on this forum maybe we should test it

7. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

This is funny.
    People make whatever they want.
    If i tel you all stats prove hamilton was better and more accomplished than Häkkinen you will tell
    Me that stats do no matter etc...

You may or may not be correct but in life only one thing matters it is results and Häkkinen didn’t have hamilton and i will add that in the wet he wasn’t that good.
    Your personal beliefs may lead you to believe otherwise and this is totally fine but when it comes to facts and evidence Häkkinen has 2 world championship vs 4 and last i checked hamilton has a record number of poles which makes him the fastest man over 1 lap ever to race in f1...now im the biggest senna fan and i will tell you senna has better ratio, so does clark but results are what they are...
    No excuses in the world of sports. Just results matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Update, just registered, awaiting email of acceptance......... can't wait to chat Mercedes........ just as well I'm a customer, they may go easy at first

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Okay, I'm accepted, and two posts in (a bloody quiet forum mind you) and no biters yet. Had a couple jabs back at some posts about vettel and ferrari, very nice ones though, not nasty, just telling the ferrari bias side friendly like. I wonder how long it will take......

10. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    3rd Post in the Singapore thread??? Quiet is an Understatement.. .no wonder they come over here

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

11. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    You expressly are stating your intent to attempt to get banned there, and an intent to rile. All it takes is someone that is a user at both places notifying the moderators.

Joining a forum in order to display express intentional inflammatory behavior is a very good reason to be removed from any forum.

Having disagreements on a community you are part(and want to be a part of) of is a different matter.

You are crossing a very bad line.

kraftwerk likes this.
  12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hahaha...did you actually understand what you just wrote?
    You say that he is joining a forum with the intention to be banned and then you warn him that he might get removed if someone peaches against him...Sensational
    Worst thing that can happen to him there is that actually nobody cares about what he says...

13. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    This thread has outlived its usefulness.

Closed.

ricksb and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.