How many European 456/550/575 enthusiasts here? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

How many European 456/550/575 enthusiasts here?

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by F456M, Apr 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peter Horsman

Peter Horsman Rookie

Nov 1, 2019
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Peter
  2. Harryk

Harryk Rookie

Oct 3, 2004
    Northern Ireland
    Lovely example, I know the previous owner. He's actually storing my 550 as it happens. Hopefully I'll get to a S.E. meet at some point in the future as well.

Sent from my GM1913 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

cuse92 likes this.
  3. cuse92

cuse92 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 13, 2013
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Yes, he's a good guy. A couple of issues came up after purchase and he helped sort them out. All in all it is a great car, and much more "me" than the 458 was. All the niggles sorted and it's now with Roger at KHPC getting interior "destickyed", putting on some Tubis, and having the original radio updated with internal Bluetooth, and it'll be good to go. My early August flights to the UK have been cancelled (after having been cancelled in April, May and June already), so I have no idea of when I will get back, but will be in touch when I do to hopefully set something up.

4. David H Jones

David H Jones Rookie

Dec 6, 2019
    UK South Coast
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    Hi Ben - sorry to hear your flights once again are cancelled - I had Roger de-sticky my car last month and they did a good job along with some other bits I had done - interested to know more about the Tubi - mines standard right now but might be tempted to upgrade in the future - hope we can meet up later in the summer