How to display 488 odometer in left screen | FerrariChat

How to display 488 odometer in left screen

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Broadoaker, Sep 19, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Broadoaker

Broadoaker Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    SW England or SW France
    Full Name:
    Christopher Eden
    In the bottom right corner of my left display I have a display of (usually 5 Amps). Can anyone tell me how to change this to my odometer? I've investigated the Trip page but all I can do here is to look at trip A and B and zero the miles and the manual doesn't help. The Settings page doesn't have the options to change this variable either.

2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

So pressing and toggling the OK button button doesn't work?

3. Broadoaker

Broadoaker Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    SW England or SW France
    Full Name:
    Christopher Eden
    I'm not sure that I've tried just pressing the OK button from the speedometer screen on the left screen but will try it when I next drive the car. Does this toggle between different options in the bottom right corner of your left screen? My manual tells me that this area of the screen is for 'total or trip odometer (TRIP A or B), range' but what I see is what I assume is a charge in amps: '5 A'.

I'll investigate - thanks for the feedback.

4. Broadoaker

Broadoaker Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    SW England or SW France
    Full Name:
    Christopher Eden
    Yes, you're absolutely right: repeatedly pressing OK in the speedometer page on the left display cycles between trip A, trip B, fuel reserve and odometer. Thanks!