How to get to LFSC from mich. ave | FerrariChat

How to get to LFSC from mich. ave

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by lotusboy, Jan 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    I am coming down on Sun. to do some shopping with the wife and I want to go over to LFSC to take a look. Just wondering how to get there?

2. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan
    You'll past it on the way in, if you're coming from Wisconsin. Get off the 94 at Buckley(137) if you stop on your way down from WI. Or if you don't like tolls take 41 and exit onto 176, turn West to the first light(Waukegan Rd.) (43) turn South. It's on the left as you head South. But it's easy to miss-- just a small low-down sign. I think it's the third street on the left. This is their new location, in Lake Bluff actually. Much larger than formerly. I think the name of the street is N. Shore.

If you'll be coming from Chicago, you should be North bound on 94-41 don't take the spur at the 41-94 split. Contuinue straight on 41. Get off at 176 and take it West to Waukegan(43) and turn left(South). Again, 3 streets down on the left. See if you can spot Beuhller's prank. (From the movie). I believe you can pick up the 94 from Michigan Ave by going west bound on Ontario.

Coming into the City you'll take 94 or 41 ( if you choose to pay the tolls and take 94, you'll want to take the Eden's Spur to 41 and then all the way into the city and get off onto Ohio. A short drive east on Ohio gets you to Michigan Ave.

I hope I haven't confused you. Andreas, and you other city guys, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't get into the city all that much anymore.

JMJ