huge response to "subaru" thread...wow! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

huge response to "subaru" thread...wow!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ferraripete, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Fastback: you know in the Western movies when this cocky guy walks into the saloon from nowhere and starts talking smack to the regulars, and everything gets all quiet as the people there start looking mean?

That guy is you right now.

You may want to chill out and allow yourself to be introduced to the crew in a more civil manner.

2. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Oh boy. Fresh meat. $20 on Rob.

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I'm going to start a "huge response to the huge response to "subaru" thread" haha j/k

4. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

I beg you sir to please remove the "look and me and my cars" segment at the end of all your posts. I had to quit lurking the Vette site becuase everyone did the same as you. I also coulden't stand all of the cheese they piled on those cars. Everybody has some type of taillight covers and cheesy stickers and little crome emblems covering the differential

5. EVO8

EVO8 Karting

Mar 6, 2004
    Cerritos, LA
    Full Name:
    Philip
    You have a supra so you must have some cheese piled on your car. Almost every supra I see is modded. What taillight covers?? You mean why are they clear?? It came like that. And for the stickers, at least they have the products to back it up, unlike ricers who just put it on for the "looks."

Pictures of my cars:
    www.angelfire.com/mech/evo
    A recent evo meet in January: (I am the 2nd guy from the left in the group pic)
    www.angelfire.com/mech/axis90702

-Philip

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wow, I was paying so little attention to that thread that I didnt even realize how high the view count went!

7. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004

Whoopdi **** and now this clowns friends try to stand in for him because he got called out and doesn't have the balls to follow up?? You ***** don't try to act hard to me on the internet, it's not like you rich pricks are going to do a damn thing to me anyway, except maybe ban me. I don't plan on staying here, you fools are my amusement.

Well since you all claim to be the enthusiasts , you all know there are cheaper cars out there that could hand your little ferrari's there ass, right??? I'm not even talking about the subie either that is a pussie's car and the *** that got beat couldn't drive, which is another fact that brings me to beleive even more that you ****tards can't drive worth a ****, nor do any of you deserve the cars you own. I guess if you guys pay Ferrari 200k more they could put a computer in your car that will drive it for you, ****ing panzy's.

8. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    Oh foolish one, I have been drag racing for over 8 years now, and my father owns a 97 360, which I drive quite often. 1st and for most, you have to compare apples to apples when comparing cars. You are running a modified Subaru against a normally aspirated V-8 with 320 hp to ground. Why don't you try running against let's say a 1984 288 GTO Twin Turbo Charged Ferrari or an F40, that has the boost turned up and modified. I Have been on at least 10 NOPI tours, raced at Baytown,Texas in the qtr mile as well as Ennis,Texas, San Antonio Texas, with my 95 Mitsu Eclipse, 94 300ZX and my 96 Toyota Supra, all modified. Needless to say I can out run my dads' 360 and my uncles 01 Vette up to 151 mph on I-10 East towards the great state of Louisiana, and I get my doors blown off anything past 151- 160. Imports are made for the qtr mile. Ferrari for the long haul. If you knew anything about racing, you would know this. My sponors are Endless Racing, CarBoy performance, and Apex. The name of my group is Ruthless Racing from Houston, Texas. When Ever you are ready I have a 900hp Supra and a 700Hp Eclipse, as well as a 500Hp 300Zx that will kick your ass all the way through the qtr mile. My Supra 8.43 Qtr mile. Pull up behind me when ever you feel free. Ferrari is a heritage, with a rich history, I don't remember reading anything about Subarus' history leading back to the 1940's. I love when you clowns pull up next to me, because the only thing that you will see, is me flying past your azz when your speed limiter cuts in at 145 mph. I've heard that it's kind of like a flash of light followed by darkness when I hit 170 mph in the 360 Modena.

Sorry FerrariChat, for the foul language, I am just too old for the foolishness.