Hummer H2 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Hummer H2

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by bostonmini, Feb 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Since more than a few of them have almost changed lanes on top of me I have grown to dislike them.

2. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Yeah now that you mention it is very similar to a Ferrari! But, believe me there is very little joy about taking a half hour to get to 60mph. And H2's are not offered with a diesal(sp). In 2004 or 05 the H1 will get a duramax engine which should be better power wise and sound wise.
    Erik

3. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    The thing that probably annoys me the most about the H2 is that SO many people think they need to own one to "show off" to their neighbors...

I can't tell you how many I see in my area parked in front of a house that is a piece of s*** and falling apart. It's like the large majority of people who own these things would have NEVER thought about blowing $50,000 for a vehicle until they saw a bunch of rappers on MTV driving around one in their video. It's seriously pathetic. Actually, it's rather funny.

It's all this BLING BLING hype and I can't stand it...

My $0.02

4. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    While the H2 is not currently available with a diesel, that is all you can get an H1 with. I believe I have read that the H2 will be soon offered with a diesel option.

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #30 writerguy, Feb 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017