I am writing a book!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

I am writing a book!!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by LRPMAN, Mar 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Car PICKED UP already. He could not wait till Friday. Jumped in, started it up and just drove off. The buyer was a little older than me and a CEO of a company. If he wants to be known I told him about this chat site and FOC and FCA.
    Well now it is off to look at an F40.

Thanks for all the mental support folks.

Take Care
    George P.
    LEATHERIQUE

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Just wanted to congratulate you, George, on the sale. Glad it all worked out for you in the end, and that you got what you wanted dollar-wise. I'm certain that the new owner will thoroughly enjoy that TR too.

Please give me a call when you find your F40...:D

3. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    The F40 is a REAL whim on my part. I need to find out more about that model before I spend 6 figures on a car. I need to move out at least 2 more cars to have the proper storage for it. I do not want it to become a pain and in the way like the TR was.

I am content with the sale and the new owner is going nutz over it. He drove it to his place with NO PLATES at all on the car just a tag of cardboard that was written in Sharpe "IT's MINE". I guess I have been around these type of cars so long that I no longer get that excited. I enjoy my modified and went ahead an bought the motor coach to pull it.
    Know anyone that wants a Class "C" CHEAP!! We gutted it to rebuild then this other one feel in our lap so we have one to many again. When I say cheap I men about $3,500.00. You are getting a chassie, Onan, new tires and great running gear. everything else is, shall we say Challenged.

4. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Ferraristi,

Congrats George !

Be wary of the brakes on a F 40

Call George Evans of Evans Automotive....he owns one and will give you the low-down on living with that car.

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

5. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Ummmm....

That applies to everything....especially marriage !

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

6. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    WOO HOO!!! Finally! I guess the "cross eye" thing worked! :D