I drive an interesting car. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I drive an interesting car.

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Bart, Jul 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff

2. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    i only say: ask your uncle ;)

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Exactly and I second Trevi!
    Its boring to drive always top-speed 180mph`s on the German-Highway.
    Yeah, it is a kick but no need to do it every day/week!
    I enjoy much more to drive thru the Swiss or Italian Alps....up to the top of the mountains, twisted roads and the awesome great surrounding!
    Yeah, that was the place we have met your uncel with his Porsche GT!

4. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Wax,
    I counted 4 and right at the top you can see the tunnel cutting thru' the side of the mountain....
    Edit...ooops sorry wrong picture...4 I think.

and yeah, its no fun driving at 180mph, especially when my little 328 is only designed to do 165 ....I told wolfgang, should have cut the tow rope between us :D

Cheers
    Simon

5. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    #30 patpong, Sep 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Oh, It's you guys... I attached pictures from my uncle's camara for you.
    Sure, I respect how you enjoy your car. My uncle is the same way as you guys. I am saying that if you enjoy twisty road. You might not need a Ferrari or such expensive car. An Mitsubisit Evo. Nissan whatever, turbo modify will do the job of 0-60 same as most Ferrari, about 4+ second. But non of those Japaness can do 160 or 180 or 200 mph. That the main different between our Ferrari and the fast and furious cars, beside styling. I have lost when race with those modify Japaness car in first 500 meter then I pass all of them when the speed is up to 120mph+.

And Bangkok traffic is bad but no stand still. Sunday morning is nice and empty road, no police...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    thanks for the pictures and our best greetings to your uncle, we hope he enjoys driving his car!

7. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    The supercars rally that my uncle will join will be in Baden Baden, Germany. It will start on October 1. They only accept supercars with limited edition built or concept cars. It should be a lot of fun. He mentioned that the route will be the same twisty road that you met my uncle as well. If you decide to go let me know...
    Pat

8. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    unfortunately it won't be possible for me at that weekend, but make a post in the european section, some of our mates which met your uncle at the gotthard may be interested to show up.

9. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Pat,
    Baden-Baden is just 30 minutes south of my home:)
    I would love to be there and meet you guys.
    Sadly, I don`t drive such a super-limited edition-concept-sport-car:( Just a usual Testarossa.
    Please advice me here or PM me the date, time and meeting point and I will drive down to visit you for a drink & talk.

Wolfgang