I Have a Distinct Feeling That I May Win the Lottery Within the next Three Months . . | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I Have a Distinct Feeling That I May Win the Lottery Within the next Three Months . .

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 512Tea Are, Jan 12, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Wax,

Yes, I have always admired both yourself and Mr Rob Lay even when you both colluded in the presentation to me of a lifetime ban from Ferrarichat.com. At the time I was just so grateful to your for covertly assisting in my endeavours to acquire the world record for the aggregate of the most single bans administered within a period of six months that were ultimately to culminate in the magnificent, and hard won accollade of the 'Ferrarichat.com Lifetime Ban.' I claimed this as a World Record at the time and of which I am justly proud - and thank you for your kindness.

So yes, and as a just reward for your wholly unstinting support in my past endeavours - all as outlined within the aforegoing, I shall be only too delighted to share my winnings with you. However, do you know anything about mechanics? If so, would you be prepared to accept the position as full-time travelling technician? Complete details are settled within a previous post.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Trevor L,

Thank you so much for your most kind response. What good fortune indeed! First, and within just a few months I am to be presented with a substantial cheque from the lottery and now I have all these F-40's from which to choose. As to the colour, well, is there a blue one available? I have sat in the blue F-40 LM that raced at Le Mans. It was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. I felt at the time that fate had inexorably drawn me to this fabulous motor car. Little did I now at the time that it was destined to be in preparation for this new wealth far beyond the dreams of avarice itself, that I am now shortly to acquire. Clearly, I would be only too delighted pay you a commission for your endeavours in arranging the acquisition and therefrom the shipping of this motor car to England. I am wondering if ten per cent of the ultimate sale price would be acceptable to you? And depending upon the amount of the lottery winnings that I shall eventually receive, do you think that if I wished to acquire four of the F-40 LM's that you may be able to negotiate a better deal? Indeed, how many are there in total - perhaps I could acquire them all.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Comrade 512 Tea Are......

What on earth gave you the idea that you have the winning lottery ticket ? My earnest psychic, to whom I have paid $237,821 YTD for her services, has assured me that I have the winning number for the upcoming draw. Having paid that much to her....she truly cannot be wrong.

With kindest regards,

Freezing my nuts off in the colonies.

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Kds,

My ticket is for the English lottery. I am presuming that yours is for the Canadian lottery?

For the sake of clarity and completeness you should immediately check with your psychic adviser to establish the valisity of which lottery she has predicted that you are to become the winner. However, it looks to me as though it may well be the Canadian lottery from whence your windfall is to be secured.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

5. zoRob

zoRob Formula 3

Oct 31, 2006
    Cambs, UK
    Congratulations on winning the lottery (soon)

I know a couple of people who have won the lottery (6 numbers) in the UK. One fellow picked the 6 numbers on the same day as 19 other people did and as a result got 'only' £500,000. The other picked up between £4m and £7m.

May i suggest winning by yourself to be sure to have enough money to purchase an LM.

6. carcommander

carcommander Formula 3

Sep 28, 2006
    Southeast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I think someone said (you have to be careful who you quote around here) " a lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math". I reccomend trying some other means to aquire your F40 LM.

7. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade carcommander,

Ah, but whomsoever made such a comment to that to which you allude probably knew the price of everything and the value of nothing. For example, 'tax' is not something that one partakes in vuluntary. The lottery is the freedom of choice for everyone to take part and therefore dream of acquiring a substantial sum thus to change their lives. For example, by acquiring an F-40 LM or indeed an F-40 LM Replica should the win not be as large as one had envisaged. Indeed, your profile indicates that you possess all the motor cars that a lottery winner may well acquire. Are you therefore a closet lottery winner that has yet to 'come out? :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

8. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Agreed, perhaps you should just find the money. Maybe in a canvas bag in an old barn or a rusty metal box buried in a nearby field or some such thing? This way you won't have to share the money and it needn't be public knowledge, which is most important: because then you don't have to pay taxes! As you presently live in a near-communist state those taxes would be oppressive at minimum, and draconian most-likely.

9. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade teak360,

Little chance of that happening within this realm, for it is virtually impossible to pay cash for anything as all such transactions over circa three thousand pounds are recorded by the Inland Revenue. All this notwithstanding, the lottery cheque will be presented to me within three months and then I shall acquire an F-40 LM - or LM replica if the payout is not as great as envisaged. (I am operating on the basis of: "what the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve). I shall still retain my pick up though and will almost certainly move into a larger house. I shall also breed Shire Horses for show jumping.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

10. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    My dear friend, I am afraid the you may have read a bit too much into Mr. Peale's writings.

Shiny Side Up!
    Bill

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Protouring442,

Is Mr. Peale on this forum for his name is not at all familiar to me. However, what are you up to these days squire as your most excellent wordsmithing has been sorely missed?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

12. 246tasman

246tasman Formula 3

Jun 21, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Will Tomkins
    Dear Mr Tea Arse

I am very moved by your situation and don't feel you should have to undergo the terrible suspense entailed by your uncertainty as to whether you'll be getting a genuine or replica LM.
    Therefore I feel I must make you a donation of sufficient funds to buy the real thing.
    Please send me your full bank details so I can initiate a payment to your account as soon as possible.
    As we don't yet know each other I'm sure you will understand that I need a small deposit from you (£5000) to ensure your good faith. It will be returned to you as soon as you have demonstrated that you're in possession of a geniune LM (authenticated of course by the Ferrari Classchite program). I hope you understand my concerns having read of your penchant for lap dancing clubs and in view of all the other expensive hobbies that I'm told are often enjoyed by devotees. We wouldn't want you spending the money inadvertently before you fulfilled your dream of owning the LM, would we now?

13. carcommander

carcommander Formula 3

Sep 28, 2006
    Southeast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I suppose I did win some kind of lottery or another. The problem I have with the one you are talking about is that the odds of winning are vitually the same whether you but a ticket or not.

14. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade carcommander,

Be fair, the odds in England are only a mere 18,000,000 to 1. Someone's got to win. And then there was the woman in Scotland who was in social housing who won circa £35,000,000 on the Euro Lottery. If I won that amount I could buy all the posters on here an F-40 LM :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 246 Tasman,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wondered if there might be a true philanthropist out there. And I just cannot believe my good fortune in finding someone as truly kind as yourself. I believe that a million pounds would be sufficient to acquire a very nice F-40 LM.

I have sent you a PM with my bank account details and of course I should be delighted to provide a token deposit of £5,000. After all this is the very least that I can do. Would you be kind enough, please, to provide me with the account to which you wish this money to be deposited, please?

I shall PM Joe Sackey immediately to instruct him to find a really nice F-40 LM. He has already performed reconnaiscence on peripheral research and will almost certainly be able to secure one within two or three days.

Thank you for your great kindness for you are a true gentleman and scholar.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

16. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    Actually, when it comes to my memory, it seems that it has taken a vacation of its own as I incorrectly attributed the quote cited to Mr Norman Vincent Peale when in fact I should have remembered that it was Napoleon Hill who uttered those words.

As for that which has taken the majority of my time as of late, life got a bit hectic starting just before Christmas with an intense travel schedule for work and he involvement of my wife in a car accident. Fortunately, excepting for a good bit of bruising and a totaled rental car, she faired pretty well. There is, however, still the possibility of a Multiple Sclerosis exacerbation as traumatic stresses of the kind one receives in an accident can trigger these, and the time frame during which one is most likely has not yet passed. Still, we have our fingers crossed! Two days after her accident we flew to New Mexico and had a wonderful time with her family, flying back after Christmas to commence a search for a new car for her as Miata needed too much work to be worth the expense of repairing it. A quick detour to my parent's home in North Carolina occurred over the New Year holiday, and then we again returned to Maryland.

Just after the New Year's holiday, I resumed a hectic travel schedule for work all the while continuing my search for her new car. To this end, we purchased a 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor, a vehicle with which she is absolutely thrilled. Thus my friend, you are now completely up to date!

Thank you for your kind words describing my literary skills, though frankly I am most undeserving of the compliment!

Besides the afore mentioned lottery concern, what have you been doing lately?
    Shiny Side Up!
    Bill

17. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Protouring 442,

Please do accept my most humblest apologies for neglecting to respond in what must appear as a brobdingnagianly tardy fashion. But I have been engaged on various formulae regarding the lottery win. Last night was a 'roll-over' and I felt very confident of scooping the jackpot of eighteen million pounds (thirty six million dollars). However, at the last moment my calculations went awry with the consequence of a regrettable debacle. However, there are two more months yet to elapse before I become a major winner.

I am wishing to acquire a few brand new motor cars having had all my other conveyances within my possession since time immemorial, and to such a degree that the youngest Ferrari is of nineteen ninety four vintage. My Rolls Royce is model year nineteen eighty one. And having enjoyed an invitation to the new factory in Goodwood I am awaiting the arival of a new Phantom. When I win the lottery I shall also acquire a Phantom convertable.

So that's the update for the moment dearest comrade. As soon as the lottery cheque is safely ensconced within my bank I shall then inform you of the actual amount. I feel a certainty that it will exceed ten million pounds. I shall naturally convene an international Ferrarichat'com convention - the venue for which has yet to be decided, but it will almost certainly be within Europe; possibly at Maranello where the Fioriano track will be loaned as a goodwill gesture by Ferrari SpA. I shall have the F-40 flown down there and Joe Sackey will fly his over, as will 410SA - naturally RufMD will fly in with his F-40 and he will, I feel quite confident, be happy to provide medical cover for the duration of the convention including the Fioriano track day. I am thinking that the speeds should be limited for this event to one hundred and forty smiles per hour.

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

18. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    The nice thing about Fchat is that there are lot of very knowledgeable folk who are able to post and contribute from direct personal experience; with Mike being one of many. Usually these folk don't need someone to post for them and, if that happens, then it's usual to provide attribution to them from the start.

19. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hmmmm, I don't recall any psychic winning any lottery. Oh, wait, they can't use their 'gift' for personal enrichment. Right.

20. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    your a good man simon.

21. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I have been thinking of winnning for the last 5 years, closest i got was 4 out of 6 , big woop!

22. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    If you play Powerball, and dilute it with just 2 winners, the minimum you would win if you choose the cash option would be around 3.5 million (with a beginning 15 mill jackpot).
    Numbers - close but no cigar yet here - I've hit 4x5 for $100.00 eleven times. All I want is 5x5, $200,000.

23. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    'THE' ?

There are more than one.

I am not one.

But there are more than one, MANY more than one.