I just crashed my Viper and now I maybe looking for a Testarossa | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I just crashed my Viper and now I maybe looking for a Testarossa

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by silvergts1998, Jan 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Doug I saw that one and I love it, but the price seems high for the mileage compared to some other 1992's I have seen.

Do you know a lot about these 512TR's? Is this car something I could wrench on with my auto skills I have? Just because it's a Ferrari...I am not afraid to take it apart for work needed...maybe the parts are hard to come by or way too expensive. Call me sometime. Do you still have my number?

2. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    From what you did to the Viper(not including the crash:) ), I see no reason you can't maintain one. There are plenty of pictorials right here on Fchat to get you through a major service. PM me your number because I no longer have it. If you are interested in seeing how a modded 930 runs, let me know. It is a lot of power and fun for the mid $20's-$30k.

3. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Doug I will give you a call.